Institute of Rural Management Anand, IRMA, Gujarat
(NAAC "A" Accredited)
Post Box No. 60, Anand, 388001, Gujarat
Phone: 02692 221659
Fax: 02692 260188
Email: email@example.com, Website www.irma.ac.in
IRMA was established in 1979 at Anand, Gujarat with the support of the Swiss Agency for Development Cooperation (SDC), the Government of India, Government of Gujarat, the erstwhile Indian Dairy Corporation and the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB). The rationale behind its installation had to do with providing management education, training, research and consultancy support to co-operatives and rural development organisations in India.
Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) 41st Batch
Duration: 2 years
A graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education, having 50 per cent (45 per cent for SC/ST/DAP (Differently Abled Person)) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission. The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. In case the university/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by IRMA by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100. Students in final year of their graduation can apply if they expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before July 01, 2020.
How to Apply:
· You are requested to refer the Selection Process before filling the application form.
· You need to register with your valid e-mail ID.
· You need to mention your name as given in your graduation certificate / mark-sheet.
· Please ensure that correct information is entered prior to final submission. Please follow the sequence of all stages after editing (do not skip any stage) to ensure proper data entry. Any editing is possible before final submission. After final submission, it will not be possible to edit the application form.
· Please upload scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature (Maximum size: 512 KB) at the appropriate place in the form.
· Please upload the scanned copy of your latest General (EWS) / OBC (Non creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category certificate as applicable (Maximum size: 1 MB).
· Please also upload the scanned copy of your mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation. Also upload your graduation certificate, Sports certificate, extra-curricular certificate and work experience certificate (whichever applicable) (Maximum size: 1 MB).
· In your own interest, you should keep a copy of the filled-in application form.
· Application form fees once paid will not be refunded.
· IRMA reserves the right for selecting applicants.
· Mere fulfilling eligibility requirement will not guarantee for shortlisting for the next stage.
· Jurisdiction: The entire admission process at the Institute shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Anand.
· General & OBC - Rs.1500/-
· SC/ST/*DAP - differently abled person * - Rs.750/-
Last Date for application has been extended to: 10th January, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.irma.ac.in