Maharaja Agrasen College, MAC, Delhi
University of Delhi
Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi -110096
Email: email@example.com Website: www.cbip.org
Maharaja Agrasen College, established in 1994 as a constituent college ofthe University of Delhi has a story to tell...a success story. In the life span of an educational institution, twenty years may be just a tiny ray in the vast spectrum, but for Maharaja Agrasen College, the last two decades have been truly constructive, much like the building blocks. The blocks have been reconfigured time and again from simple structures to more comprehensive ones, in tandem with the emerging paradigms of the techno-savvy world of today. In August 1994, as a constituent college of the University of Delhi, the college was tentatively named Co-Educational College, later to be rechristened as Maharaja Agrasen College, after a great Indian ruler. Catering to the educational demands of the thickly populated East , the College is today attracting the student intelligentsia from various parts of Delhi, particularly the South and East Delhi areas.
Advanced Diploma in Television Programme and News Production (ADTNP)
Duration: 2 Years
The minimum educational qualification for admission into 'Advance Diploma in TV programme and News Production' is 10+2 pass or equivalent form any recognized board or university Or Level-3 and Level-4 NVEQF/NSQF. for admission in Advance Diploma in TV Programme and News Production' preference will be given to the learners living in the local community. Rules and regulations for admission for reserved categories shall be followed as per government norms and policies. there is no age bar for admission in the course.
How to Apply:
· Kindly pay your registration fee before filling the registration form.
· Bank charges in addition to specified application fee shall be borne by the candidate.
· Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
· Application Fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, cheque, IPO etc. will be rejected.
· For any query mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
· Students required to upload latest scanned photograph size should be (100 KB)
· Students required to upload scanned signature size should be (100 KB)
Name of Beneficiary: Cummunity College, Maharaja Agrasen College
Bank Name: IDBI Bank, Mayur Vihar, Phase - I, Delhi
Account No.: 0877104000074467
IFS Code: IBKL0000877
MICR Code: 110259042
· UR & OBC-250/-
· SC, ST, PwD & EWS-100/-
Last date: 23rd July, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.cbip.org