Management Development Institute, MDI, Gurgaon
Mehrauli Road Sukhrali, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 0124 4560000
Fax: 0124 4560456
Email: email@example.com Website: www.mdi.ac.in
MDI is one of the top B-Schools of the country. The institute integrates knowledge, research, industry experience and international exposure to offer comprehensive management programmes. MDI has the distinction of being the first internationally accredited Indian B-School. It was accredited by South Asian Quality Systems (SAQS) in 2005. The long term Education Programmes are accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA), U.K. The PG Programmes in Management offered by MDI are recognized and accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi. Its PGPM has been awarded “A” Grade by the ‘National Board of Accreditation’ of All India Council for Technical Education. Various surveys have consistently ranked MDI amongst the top B-Schools of the country.
Post Graduate Programme in Energy Management (PGPEM)/National Management Programme (NMP)
· The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
· The candidate must have minimum 3 years Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
· A minimum of 5 years of post-qualification executive work experience as on December 31, 2018.
Self-Sponsored / Sponsored Candidates through CAT/GMAT
· Applicants are required to appear for either Common Admission Test (CAT-2018) or GMAT. The Common Admission Test (CAT-2018) is conducted by the IIMs on Sunday, November 25, 2018. Applicants must refer to the CAT Advertisement for further details.
· If the applicant is applying through GMAT, the GMAT score should have validity of 5 years with reference to closing date of round 1 & round 2 respectively.
The selection process for NMP-2019 batch will be conducted in two rounds. The Applicants would be shortlisted on the basis of their GMAT scores in Round 1 for which the Personal Interviews will be conducted on 16th December 2018 (Tentative). All the candidates applying before 6th December 2018 on the basis of their valid GMAT scores will be called for Personal Interview on 16th December 2018. Applicants applying after 6th December 2018 on the basis of CAT/GMAT scores will be shortlisted only in Round 2 of the admission process for which the Personal interview will be conducted on 27th January 2019 (Tentative). Candidates applying on the basis of their CAT scores will be shortlisted and called for Personal interview only in Round 2 of admission process.
How to Apply:
Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website. They can click on the programme they wish to apply for and follow the instructions given on the website. Online registration will be Open from 7th September 2018 to 15th January 2019. Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 3000/- (Incl. of 18% GST) using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking. After the payment has been made an application receipt is generated, the candidates must take the printout of the application receipt and bring along with them at the time of their Personal Interviews. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Personal Interviews without submitting the application receipt duly signed.
NOTE: Applicants who wish to apply in more than one programme NMP and PGP-EM, can do so by filling a single application form.
Application window opens on: 7th September, 2018 to 6th December, 2018
Application deadline: 6th December, 2018 (17:00 hrs)
Interview Date (tentative): 16th December, 2018 (Sunday) Interview Venue (tentative): MDI Gurgaon, Bangalore & Mumbai.
Application window opens on: 7th September, 2018 to 15th January, 2019
Application deadline: 15th January, 2018 (17:00 hrs)
Interview Date (tentative): 27th January 2019 (Sunday) Interview Venue (tentative): MDI Gurgaon, Bangalore & Mumbai.
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.mdi.ac.in