National Institute of Financial Management, NIFM, Faridabad
A Government of India Institution
Sector 48, Pali Road, Near Badkhal Lake
Phone-No: 0129 2418865 2465229 2465247 Board No.0129 2465444
Fax: 0129 2418867
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.nifm.ac.in
The National institute of Financial Management (NIFM) was set up in 1993 on the basis of a proposal made by Ministry of Finance, which was approved by the Union Cabinet. The Union Cabinet envisaged that NIFM would begin as a training institution for officers recruited by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) through the annual Civil Service Examinations and allocated to the various services responsible for manning senior and top management posts dealing with accounts and finance in the Government of India. NIFM was to develop as a centre of excellence in the areas of Financial Management and related disciplines “not only in India but also in Asia.”
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance)
Duration: 2 Years Full Time Residential Programme
Private Participants/ Corporate Executives
(i) Participants must have completed their Graduation with at least 50% in aggregate from an Indian University / institution recognized by Association of Indian Universities. Preference would be given to the participants having Professional Qualifications such as CA, CS, CWA, CFA, BE/B. Tech, etc.
(ii) Candidates must have qualified in any one of the all India Common Admission Tests i.e. CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT or GMAT and submit the valid test scores not more than 2 year old
(iii) The upper age limit is 30 years on the date of commencement of the programme
The decision of the Selection Committee of NIFM for selection will be final and no correspondence in this matter shall be entertained by NIFM.
1. Minimum percentage of marks at graduation level should be 50%.
2. The upper age of participant is 40 years on the date of commencement of the programme.
3. Officers at middle/senior level working with the Central or State Governments, Public Enterprises and autonomous organizations belonging to State / Central Government or similar participants from foreign countries are eligible to apply for admission.
4. Government officers/PSU officers are exempted from Common Admission Tests i.e. CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT
How to Apply:
For private participants
· Candidates may apply only through the duly filled in prescribed application form. The completed application along with resume, proof of educational qualifications, work experience (if any), copy of CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT score card and Application fee Rs. 1000/- (to be paid online by RTGS/NEFT and the relevant reference number be mentioned on the application) be sent to National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM), Sector-48, Pali Road, Near Badkhal Village, Faridabad-121001, Haryana, on or before 28th February, 2020. The envelope should mention “Application for PGDM (Finance), 2020-22”. The duly filled in application form should also be mailed at email@example.com.
· The applications of the candidates not having valid score of CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT will not be entertained
· Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for admission to this Programme
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
2. Copy of 10th, 12th and Graduation Mark sheets and Certificates.
3. For candidates in the final year of Graduation, semester-wise or year-wise mark sheet be submitted along with the Admit Card for their forthcoming Final Year Examination or a Letter from the Head/Dean of the College/University certifying the same.
4. Copy of Score Card of valid CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/MAT/GMAT
5. Copy of Professional Qualification viz. CA, CS, CWA, CFA or any other professional qualification.
6. Demand Draft for the Application Fees `1000/- (in case of Offline Payment)
Note: All the above mentioned documents should be self-certified except Demand Draft
General Instructions for all candidates
Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria by the candidate shall not bind NIFM for offering admission to any candidate to the Programme. The decision of NIFM regarding admission of the candidates to the Programme shall be final and no correspondence in the matter will be entertained.
For Government Sponsored Officers/ Candidates
The government sponsored candidates are eligible for direct admission to the full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance). Applications, complete in all respects, should reach NIFM by 31st July, 2019. Candidates shall be shortlisted by the Institute and the shortlisted candidates and their sponsors would be intimated by 1st August, 2019. All supporting documents/ testimonials (matriculation certificate onwards and relieving letter from the organisation), in original, shall be required at the time of final admission to the Programme.
Last-Date for submission of application: 6th March, 2020
Group Discussion & Interview: 16th March, 2020
Declaration of Result: 18th March, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.nifm.ac.in