National Institute of Industrial Engineering, NITIE, Mumbai
Vihar Lake, PO NITIE
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.nitie.edu
NITIE Alumni Association (NAA) has been functioning to maintain the alumni relations of NITIE amongst the past students. Maintaining a strong alumni relations program is essential to the growth and development of our institute. With this motive in mind, the Executive Committee of the NAA has approved a proposal to create a Corpus Fund from the Alumni of NITIE. The donations will be accepted for both specific projects and general purposes. General contributions will be credited to the corpus fund. The management of the fund will be looked after by a committee chaired by the director and comprising of two senior faculty members and two representatives of Alumni.
PG Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM)
PG Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental Management (PGDISEM)
To be eligible, the candidate has to have a full-time Engineering/Technology degree in any branch from a recognized university with aggregate 60% marks(relaxed by 5% for SC/ST/PwD candidates) and a valid CAT score.
Students in the final year of graduation can also apply subject to the following conditions:
· Provided they qualify the above criteria for examinations appeared till date.
· Complete their examination, viva voce etc, by the time of joining the Institute.
· Submit the final year mark-sheet and provisional certificate, latest by September 2018.
Applicants should take the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 conducted by the IIMs in order to apply for the programs.
How to Apply:
· The application process is common to both PGDIM/PGDISEM program. Candidate can apply for more than one Program. If applying for more than one program, candidate needs to give his/her preferences and pay the applicable application fees.
· Application Fee for each program is Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates) for applicants from India and SAARC countries and USD 50 for International students, plus bank charges as applicable. This fee can be paid through payment gateway.
· The eligible candidates should apply through ONLINE mode only and register themselves on the Admissions Portal.
· Instructions to fill the application form is available at Instructions to Apply Online on the website.
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.nitie.edu