Sri Siddhartha University
Agalakote, B.H. Road, Tumkur – 572 107
Karnataka – India
Phone No. 91-816 - 2275516
Fax 91-816 - 2275510
Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education (SSAHE), Tumkur has announced the exam dates for SSAHE All India Under Graduate Entrance Test (SSAHE AIUGET 2016), which will be conducted in May 2016. The SSAHE-AIUGET will be held on Saturday, May 28, 2016. SSAHE-AIUGET is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) and Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) programs in the constituent colleges, namely Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Sri Siddhartha Dental College and Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology for the session 2016-17.
Eligibility Criteria for SSAHE-AIUGET 2016:
· Candidate who has passed the second year Pre-University or 12th standard or Equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics , Biotechnology , Biology in respect of Engineering courses and Physics, Chemistry & Biology in respect of Medical and Dental courses as optional subjects and English as one of the language.
Application Procedure for SSAHE-AIUGET 2016:
· Candidates can apply online or can obtain the application form from Friday, April 01, 2016.
· Filled application form along with all necessary documents and the demand draft for Rs. 2000/- for three subjects or Rs. 2500/- for four subjects, payable at Tumkur drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of ‘Registrar, SSAHE, Tumkur’ has to reach by registered post or submitted in person to the Registrar’s Office SSAHE, Tumkur.
Paper Pattern for SSAHE-AIUGET 2016:
· All the question papers are set in English and will be of objective type.
· Question paper is Physics and Chemistry will have 100 questions (120 min duration) and that for Mathematics and Biology each question paper will have 50 questions (60 min. duration).
· Each question paper will have 4 versions.
· Each question will have four options. Among the four options provided against each question, only one option will be correct.
· The candidate will have to darken only one circle against the question in the OMR sheet using a ball point pen.
· Each correct answer will fetch one mark.
· There will be no negative marks
Last date of submitting online application forms: Monday, April 25, 2016.
Last date for receiving hand filled application forms: Monday, May 30, 2016.
Dispatch of test admission tickets: Friday, May 13, 2016.
Date of SSAHE-AIUGET: Saturday, May 28, 2016.
To know more Information about entrance please visit: www.sahetumkur.ac.in