University of Mumbai, UM, Mumbai
M.G. Road, Fort
Phone-No: 2265 2819 2265 2825
Email: email@example.com Website: www.mu.ac.in
The University of Mumbai (known earlier as University of Bombay) is one of the oldest and premier Universities in India. It was established in 1857 consequent upon "Wood's Education Dispatch", and it is one amongst the first three Universities in India. As a sequel to the change in the name of the city from Bombay to Mumbai, the name of the University has been changed from "University of Bombay " to "University of Mumbai " ,vide notification issued by the Government of Maharashtra and published in the Government Gazette dated 4th September, 1996. The profile of this University carved out in 150 years of its functioning attests to its manifold achievements as the intellectual and moral powerhouse of the society. The University has always given its best to the country in general and to the city of Mumbai in particular by enthusiastically shouldering an ever-growing load of social values and opportunities.
M.Tech. (Computer Engineering)
Candidates seeking admission to M. Tech. in Computer Engineering programme will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra, to be considered for admission. The important eligibility criteria for admission are given below:
1. The candidate needs be an Indian National.
2. Hold a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of Engineering / Technology from an All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institution or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to backward class categories and persons with disability and belonging to the State of Maharashtra ) as per the DTE eligibility criteria.
3. Candidate should have passed B. E. / B. Tech. Degree in branch of Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering or Power Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
4. Must have obtained a positive (non-zero) score in GATE.
University of Mumbai, School of Engineering Sciences, Kalyan is offering program leading to Post Graduate degree in Master’s of Technology (M. Tech.) since Academic Year 2018-19.
Admissions to this program are based on primarily on the valid GATE score as per the norms set by the DTE.
How to Apply:
1. Please read the Instructions, Rules & Regulations carefully before feeling of Application form.
2. Candidate has to use the prescribed Application Form only. It can be downloaded from Website. Soft copy & PDF format both are available on University website.
3. Candidates can download PDF format and fill the form in handwriting. or he can download the Soft copy & neatly type the same in A4 Sheet.
4. Please ensure that application sent by post shall reach in time.
5. Application Fee of Rs.500/- for Open category candidates and Rs. 300/- for reserve category candidates is to be paid through DD which shall be in the name of Finance & Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai.
6. Application completed in all respect along-with all necessary enclosures and DD of application fee be submitted to University before 5.00 pm on or before 4 th September, 2018. at following address:
Asst. Registrar – TAAS (UT)
University of Mumbai,
Room No. 113, M. G. Road, Fort Campus,
Mumbai – 400 032
Last date for online submission of forms: 4th September, 2018 till 5.00 pm.
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.mu.ac.in