Army Institute of Law, AIL, Mohali
Affiliated to Punjabi University Patiala. Approved by BGI.
Phone-No: 0172- 5095336-38
Fax: 0172- 5039280
Email: email@example.com Website: www.ail.ac.in
Army Institute of Law (AIL) was established in July 1999 under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). Its interim campus at Patiala was inaugurated by Lt. Gen. H B Kala, PVSM, AVSM, SC, the then GOC-in-C HQ Western Command, on 15 July 1999. It shifted to its permanent location at Sector-68, Mohali on 21 July 2003.
BA LLB Integrated (Duration: 5 years)
A candidate who has passed 10+2 examination from Punjab School Education Board or any other equivalent examination recognized as such by the Punjabi University, Patiala, securing at least 45% marks vide Punjabi University Letter No.216468/Meeting-4 dated 7 May 2004. The applicants, who have obtained 10+2 through Open University systems directly, without having any basic qualifications for pursuing such studies, are not eligible for admission in Law Courses.
1. The applicants appearing for the qualifying examination in March/April 2017 are allowed to take the Entrance Test - 2017 provisionally, subject to the condition that their candidature shall stand cancelled in case they do not pass the 10 + 2 March / April Exams 2017 with the required percentage of marks.
2. Candidates passing the compartment papers of qualifying exam of 10 + 2 subsequently shall not be eligible for admission even if a seat is available.
3. In case an applicant has passed a qualifying examination from Board/University whose degree has not been notified as equivalent to the Punjabi University, Patiala, he/she will have to produce the eligibility certificate from Punjabi University, Patiala at the time of interview, failing which his / her candidature shall not be considered.
4. Candidates whose declaration of results is delayed should apply well in time to the concerned Board of examination to forward a confidential result directly to Principal, Army Institute of Law, Mohali, Punjab. The responsibility to ensure its timely dispatch will be that of the candidate. Delayed receipt of result shall render the candidate ineligible for admission.
a) Admission to 60 seats for wards of army personnel will be done through entrance test conducted by AIL under the aegis of AWES.
b) Admission to 04 seats in the All India Category will also through the same entrance test.
c) Candidates for both Army and All India Category will be called for counselling as per merit in the written exam. Admission will be granted only if the candidate is found eligible on the day of counselling.
d) Admission to 16 seats in the Punjab Category will be based on 10+2 merits, drawn up by the nominated university as per the notification issued by Govt. of Punjab.
How to Apply:
Instructions for Registration:
· Aspiring candidates should download prospects form AIL Website for necessary details.
· It is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to Register and Confirm the online Application form through candidate’s login by himself/herself on website.
· It should be noted that eligibility documents as applicable to be uploaded at the time of registration. Original documents will be checked at the time of counseling.
· Application sent by post/courier will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made.
· LET will be conducted only in one session on 1st July 2018 from 9am to 11am.
· Changes in the scheduled if any will be notified on website.
Help Line No: 022-62816933/8054054502
(10am to 6pm) on all working days. For queries send e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
· Candidates are advised to keep the soft & hard copy of LET application-cum-admission form as it will be required at the time of counseling.
· No electronic gadgets are allowed inside the Examination centre.
Availability of Online Application-Cum-Admission Form: 27th May 2018
Last Date of submission of Application-Cum-Admission Form along with fees of Rs. 3500/-: 15th June 2018
Last date with additional late fee of Rs. 1000/-: 18th June 2018
Downloading of Admit card: 28th June 2018 (10am to 30 June 2018 Midnight)
Date and time of Entrance Test: 1st July 2018 (9am to 11am)
To know more Information about this Course please visit: www.ail.ac.in