Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, RGIPT, Amethi
The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MOP&NG), Government of India
Bahadurpur, Mukhetia More, Post: Harbanshganj, Jais
Amethi, Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: 91-5313-250022 9450500915 8574897750 9450500915
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.rgipt.ac.in
The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MOP&NG), Government of India set up The Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) at Jais, Dist. Amethi, Uttar Pradesh through an Act of Parliament (“Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Act 2007"). RGIPT has been accorded the eminence of being an “Institute of National Importance” along the lines of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT). The Institute is empowered to award degrees in its own right. RGIPT is co-promoted as an energy domain specific institute by six leading Oil Public Sector Units (ONGC, IOCL, OIL, GAIL, BPCL and HPCL) in association with the Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB) [This however does not bind them to preferentially recruit from RGIPT]. The Institute is associating with leading International Universities/Institutions specializing in the domain of Petroleum Technology.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) [Energy Management, Financial Management, Marketing Management, Human Resources Management, Operations Management] [Department of Management Studies]
· A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class 10th.
· A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class 12th.
· Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree recognized by the AICTE/UGC/ Institute/ University incorporated by Act of Parliament/State legislature, university declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD).
· Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria and have a valid score of any of these examinations: Common Admission Test (CAT-2019) conducted by IIMs/ Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT-2020)/ CMAT-2020 (conducted by AICTE)/ GMAT 2019/2020 are eligible to apply.
· Candidate appearing for final year examination of programme are also eligible to apply based on the following conditions:
a. Such candidate must produce a certificate from the authority of the university/ institution certifying that:
(i) The candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks (i.e. all the years’ grade/marks except the final year grade/marks), and
(ii) The candidate has completed all the requirements and has appeared for the examinations / practical etc. for the final year/final term and that the result is awaited for obtaining the bachelor's degree/ equivalent qualification. Such candidates, if selected, should submit the final year mark sheet and certificate on the registration date notified by the Institute (01 July, 2020).
b. Non-fulfilment of the above conditions will result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
WAT and PI will be conducted at the following Centres: Jais (UP), Noida (UP), Bangalore (Karnataka), Kolkata (WB)
How to Apply:
Online Application Process
· Eligible candidates should apply Online for admission by filling up online application form given on RGIPT website www.domsrgipt.ac.in. The instructions are provided on the same to fill up the form.
· A non-refundable application fee of Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates) to be paid online by the applicant.
· Candidates MUST use their personal Phone number and Email Id for registration.
· Please ensure that all information provided is correct and accurate.
· You will be able take the printout of your filled-in application form only after successful submission inclusive of payment made through payment gateway. We urge you to save a copy of your submitted application to some location on your computer or any data storage device for your future reference.
· Incomplete application forms and forms received after the due date will not be considered for admission process.
The last date of submission of online application is: 27th March, 2020 (Friday)
Commencement of classes: 1st July, 2020 (Wednesday)
To know more Information about this Course please visit: www.rgipt.ac.in