Bharatiya Vidya Bhavans Usha and Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management, BULMIM, New Delhi
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
Kasturba Gandhi Marg
New Delhi, Delhi
Phone-No: 011- 23073494 23070195
Fax: 011- 23387903
Email: email@example.com Website: www.bulmim.ac.in
The Institute is Bhavan's dedicated new initiative to take management education to the next level. Thanks to an inspiring association with Mr Lakshmi Mittal, Legendary global entrepreneur and steel icon and his wife Mrs Usha Mittal, the Institute is poised to take off in confident fashion. Most importantly, in the finest traditions of Bhavan, the Institute is committed to offering the most contemporary management education integrated with time-honoured Indian values. In other word, it is focused on providing true value-based orientation for ethical business growth using the finest business practices with continual up gradation of skill for optimal effectiveness.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) AICTE Approved Full Time, Batch XIII
Duration: 2 Years
· The minimum qualification of candidates seeking admission to the programme is graduation or its equivalent Degree in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC or AICTE. The candidates should have obtained at least 50 per cent (45 per cent in case of reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
· In addition, the candidates must have valid score of any major national level management aptitude tests such as CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT or ATMA.
· Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply. If selected, they would need to submit the proof of graduation testimonials within 90 days of the commencement of the programme. Defaulter’s admission would be cancelled and there would be no refund of the submitted fee.
· Candidates will be short listed on the basis of Management Entrance Examinations (CAT,XAT, CMAT, MAT or ATMA) score and marks in 10th, 12th and graduation.
· The short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
· Final selection of candidates is done based on their cumulative performance in the selection process.
How to Apply:
The Information Bulletin and the Application Form can be obtained from BULMIM’s office on payment of Rs. 1100 by a Demand Draft/ Pay Order (No cheque accepted) drawn in favour of BULMIM payable at New Delhi. The application fee is non-refundable. The application form can also be downloaded from our website. The duly filled Registration form along with application fee and requisite documents may be submitted in person or sent by Post to the Admission Office of the Institute.
Mode of Payment
The fee can be remitted by Demand Draft/Pay Order drawn in favour of BULMIM payable at New Delhi. The amount can also be paid through ONLINE transfer as per the details given below:
BANK: UCO BANK, K.G. Marg, N. Delhi
S. A. NO.: 20360110001509
IFSC CODE: UCBA 0002036
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.bulmim.ac.in