Nirma University Institute of Management, NUIM, Ahmedabad
S G Highway
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382481
Phone: 07971652000 02717241900 01 02 03 and 04
Fax: 02717 241916
Email: email@example.com Website: www.nirmauni.ac.in
Founded on the vision of Padmashree Dr. Karsanbhai K. Patel, the Institute of Management, Nirma University, earlier known as Nirma Institute of Management came into existence in 1996. Embodying the principles of entrepreneurship, excellence and professionalism, it imparts top-class business education and has produced new generation leaders and managers over the years.
The Institute of Management believes in serious academic pursuit and encourages original and innovative thinking with regard to national and internationally relevant ideas, policies through intellectually stimulating debates and discussions at all levels. The Institute has built its reputation with a dedicated goal of adding value to life and professional standards.
Institute of Management, a centre of learning where knowledge fuels the desire for distinction, has always pioneered in serving the changing needs of the industry . The campus infrastructure and amenities are comparable to any reputed university around the world. It hosts fully equipped classrooms where focused discussions, interactive study sessions, role plays, presentations, case studies and strategy implementation sessions are held as part of the future managers' everyday work schedule.
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Master in Business Administration in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM)
A three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with atleast 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 21, 2020. They should have appeared in all the examinations of their graduation by the time of commencement of the programme. The candidates failing to meet the minimum eligibility criteria will be asked to withdraw from the programme. The tuition fee paid by such candidates will be forfeited unless such vacant seats are filled by other candidates.
· Applicants are required to appear for the Common Admission Test [CAT 2019] conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM). The CAT exam conducted at different centres all over the country on 24th November 2019.
· The candidates aspiring for admissions at the Institute of Management, Nirma University are required to apply to the Institute separately. The Institute will receive the test scores from IIM for those candidates applied to the Institute.
· IIM, have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
· Foreign students/NRI/Person of Indian origin/Gulf Countries and South Est Asia candidates can be considered for admission on the basis of their GMAT scores also [not taken before July 2018].
· However, NRI sponsored candidates will be considered for admission only on the basis of CAT-2019 scores. GMAT scores will not be considered for NRI sponsored categories.
Scholarship: To encourage the meritorious students and also needy students, the University offers two types of Scholarships i.e. (i) Merit Scholarship (ii) Merit-cum-Means Scholarship. The scholarship is applicable to the students of Master of Business Management programme who are admitted in general category only
How to Apply:
· Online application form is available on the website
· Fill in the Online Application form and submit it along with an online payment of Rs. 1500/- or US $35by credit card / debit card / net banking.
· The online application will be remain open till 26th December, 2019
· Applications for NRI\NRI Sponsored\Foreign Students\Person of Indian Origin\CIWGC-SEA Categories
· The applicants can download the Application Form from our website and submit completed form along with a DD of Rs.6000/- or US $135 drawn in favour of “Institute of Management, Nirma University” and payable at Ahmedabad.
· A candidate who has applied for admission under general category can also convert the application in any other in case of FN/PIO/NRI category in which she or he is eligible. In such a case, the candidate is required to make a payment of an additional processing fee of Rs.4500/- or US$ 100 and submit it along with a written application referring the original application Form No. on or before the last date. The payment should be made through a DD drawn in favour of “Institute of Management, Nirma University” and payable at Ahmedabad.
· All Communications should be addressed to “The Deputy Registrar, Institute of Management, Nirma University, S G Highway Ahmedabad-382481”, Gujarat, India.
Online Application Form Begins: 01st September, 2019
Last Date to apply [General Category]: 17th January, 2020
Short-listing of the Candidates: February 2020
TDP/Personal Interview: Feb-March 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.management.nirmauni.ac.in