Nirma University Institute of Management, NUIM, Ahmedabad
S G Highway
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382481
Phone: 07971652000 02717241900 01 02 03 and 04
Fax: 02717 241916
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.nirmauni.ac.in
Founded on the vision of Padmashree Dr. Karsanbhai K. Patel, the Institute of Management, Nirma University, earlier known as Nirma Institute of Management came into existence in 1996. Embodying the principles of entrepreneurship, excellence and professionalism, it imparts top-class business education and has produced new generation leaders and managers over the years.
The Institute of Management believes in serious academic pursuit and encourages original and innovative thinking with regard to national and internationally relevant ideas, policies through intellectually stimulating debates and discussions at all levels. The Institute has built its reputation with a dedicated goal of adding value to life and professional standards.
Institute of Management, a centre of learning where knowledge fuels the desire for distinction, has always pioneered in serving the changing needs of the industry . The campus infrastructure and amenities are comparable to any reputed university around the world. It hosts fully equipped classrooms where focused discussions, interactive study sessions, role plays, presentations, case studies and strategy implementation sessions are held as part of the future managers' everyday work schedule.
Duration: 5 Years
Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Examination (10+2) or any other equivalent examination from the school located in India (including Gujarat State) and recognised by Nirma University, with a minimum 60% aggregate marks at first attempt.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Admission Test [IPMAT] will be called for Personal Interview. The interview will be conducted in selected cities viz Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Indore, Delhi, Jaipur, and Mumbai. The candidates will be finally selected for admission based on the candidates’ performance in the Admission Test, Personal Interview and Academic Performance in XII.
Note: The Institute reserve the right to drop or add any interview centre.
The final merit shall be determined based on the following criteria:
· Weightage of IPMAT scores: 50%
· Weightage of performance in Personal Interview: 30%
· Academic performance in qualifying examination: 20%
How to Apply:
1. The candidates applying for admissions under All India Category is required to apply and appear for the admission test IPMAT (Integrated Programme in Management Aptitude Test) to be conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore on April/May 2020 (Tentative) at various Centres of India.
2. Visit IPMAT website Here.
3. In addition to IPMAT application, the candidates are also required to apply for Institute of Management, Nirma University.
Online Application Process:
· Users should register a new account to log into the online application form. The login details will be used for filling the admission form and checking the status of the application later.
· After successful login the admission form will be displayed.
· Applicants should complete the online application form and submit the same along with a non-refundable admission processing fee of Rs.1500/- +other applicable taxes. The payment should be made online by credit/debit/net banking.
· Read the Admission Application Instructions carefully before filling up the form.
· Fill in the on line application form and submit it along with an online payment of Rs.1500/- +other applicable taxes by credit card/debit card/net banking.
Last Date for IPMAT Registration: 30th March, 2020
IPMAT Admission Test by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore: 30th April, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.nirmauni.ac.in/bbamba