Delhi Technological University, DTU, Delhi
Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.dtu.ac.in
The inspiration for upgrading Delhi College of Engineering into a Technological University in the NCT of Delhi is derived from the fact that in the new Knowledge Age creation and dissemination of knowledge, capabilities of utilizing knowledge to cause quantum jump in quality, performance and service to industry and society and thus, creating a better tomorrow has to be the hallmark of science, engineering and technology education in India. Such an effort when encapsulate with the agile layers of scientific values, unclenching faith in research integrity and professional morality ensures growth, prosperity and happiness around the world. Such an academic environment, in fact, need to be created in the temples of higher learning, specially in Universities and Institutions imparting professional education.
Master of Technology (MTech) Geoinformatics
Duration: 4 years
Qualifying GATE Subjects
Civil/Architecture/Agriculture/Geomatics/Geoinformatics/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology/Software Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mathematics/Physics/Geology
BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc in any of the above disciplines and equivalent
How to Apply:
1. Please ensure that you are filling genuine Application Form available online at DTU website
2. Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for the M.Tech-Geoinformatics program offered at DTU, for details see the admission brochure. At any stage of the program, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, admission shall be cancelled.
3. The applicants are suggested to go through the admission brochure and all important instructions before filling the application form.
4. The candidate should first register using a valid email id and password, and then login for filling the online application form. Please note that an ‘Application number’ will be generated while filling up the Online Registration form. This Application number will be used for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her registered email id and chosen password.
5. The candidate must have his/her personal mobile no. and valid email id. The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email id in use which they have furnished in the application form as important information may be communicated to the candidates through SMS or email id.
6. The candidates are suggested to keep following University website (www.dtu.ac.in) for updates related to admissions and also check their registered email id regularly.
7. Registration Fee: The fee for Registration is Rs 1000/- (for GEN/OBC category) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST category). Registration Fee once paid is non-refundable. Online transaction charges are payable extra as per banking gateway.
8. The Registration fee may be submitted either by net banking/credit/debit card. After successful payment, candidate will re-login and will be able to print the “Confirmation Page”, which they need to carry at the time of Counselling.
Last Date for Online Registration and fee Deposit: 16th July, 2019 (Tuesday) at 12:00 P.M. midnight.
Written examination for Sponsored full time candidates: 21st July, 2019 (Sunday)
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.dtu.ac.in