Delhi Technological University, DTU, Delhi
Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.dtu.ac.in
The inspiration for upgrading Delhi College of Engineering into a Technological University in the NCT of Delhi is derived from the fact that in the new Knowledge Age creation and dissemination of knowledge, capabilities of utilizing knowledge to cause quantum jump in quality, performance and service to industry and society and thus, creating a better tomorrow has to be the hallmark of science, engineering and technology education in India. Such an effort when encapsulate with the agile layers of scientific values, unclenching faith in research integrity and professional morality ensures growth, prosperity and happiness around the world. Such an academic environment, in fact, need to be created in the temples of higher learning, specially in Universities and Institutions imparting professional education.
Bachelor of Design (BDes)
Duration: 4 years
· The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a Central or State Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (www.aiuweb.org).
· Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a Board or University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
· Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
· Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open School in with a minimum of five subjects.
· Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
· H.S.C. vocational examination.
· A Diploma recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (www.aicte-india.org) or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 years duration.
· General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
· High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
· Candidates who have completed Class XII (or equivalent) examination outside India or from a Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class XII examination.
· In case the Class XII examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have Passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University)
Note: Aspirants who have appeared at the annual examination in the year 2019 and have been placed in compartment will not be eligible for admission for the year 2019.
How to Apply:
For admission to B.Des. programme 2019, all candidates need to register and fill the application ONLINE only by accession DTU website before June, 30, 2019. The Application process is completed only when a print out of the filled ONLINE application form is taken after paying the registration fee online. the candidates must bring a duly signed copy of the same along with two good quality photo (Same as uploaded on online application form) affixed in the appropriate place on the form on the day of counselling.
Candidates are requested to ensure that they must fulfill all such requirements before filling and applying for programme. incomplete application due to anyreason is liable for rejection by the university. in this regard, no communication will be entertained.
Application fee: The registration fee of Rs. 1000/- for Gen/OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PwD, is to be paid online through credit/debit card/netbanking at the time of registration and choice filling. the registration shall not be complete without the payment of registration fee which is non-refundable and would not be adjusted towards any other fee. a convenience charge (Online transaction) will be extra as per banking gateway on every online registration fee payment.
Last Date for online Registration: 30th June, 2019 at 12.00pm Midnight
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.dtu.ac.in