National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, NIEIT, Calicut
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India
Post Box No. 5, P. O. NIT Campus
Phone-No: 0495 2287266 2287166
Fax: 0495 2287168
Email: email@example.com Website: www.nielit.gov.in/calicut
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is an autonomous body of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India. The Centre is a premier organisation for education, training, R&D and consultancy in IT and electronics. The history of NIELIT dates back to 1974 when the Department of Electronics (DoE) now Ministry of Communication Information Technology (MCIT), Govt. of India and the University Grants Commission (UGC) set up the first CEDT within the premises of Indian Institute of Science (IISc.), Bangalore with assistance from Swiss Development Corporation. The objective was to bridge the gap between the academic institutions and industries. A decade after the successful running of CEDT, Bangalore, the then Department of Electronics (DoE), initiated a programme to set up similar centres in other parts of the country with a wider objective to develop human resources at different levels and in different specialised areas of Electronics Design.
Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded System Design [Code: ED500]
· M.E./M.Tech or B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/Instrumentation/ Biomedical /Computer Science/Information Technology or MSc in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/Information Technology.
· Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination and awaiting results may also apply.
· On the date of counseling/admission, the candidate must produce the original mark lists up to the last semester/year of examination
How to Apply:
Students are advised to apply online @http://nielit.gov.in/content/online-registration. Payment towards nonrefundable registration fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST students) may be paid through online payment gateway available in the Registration page or through any of the mode of payments specified in http://nielit.gov.in/calicut/content/mode-payments-0.
· Procedure for Online application: Students can apply online by filling up the online application form. The students are required to pay Rs.1000/- through online payment gateway available in the Registration page. If any other mode of payment is opted, the students are required to fill the details with regards to the registration fee payment, later using the userid and password received during online registration. Registrations not containing the details of registration fee will not be considered for registration. If payment is made through DD, the demand draft mentioning the student’s name and the course name should be forwarded to the Training Officer.
· Procedure for applying using the Application form: The students can download the application form from our web site and fill the particulars and forward the same to the Training Officer along with the requisite fee as mentioned above.
· Mode of Payments: The course fee can be paid by one of the following methods available on the website.
· Forwarding of Application Forms/DD: The application forms along with the demand draft/payment receipt are to be sent to the Training Officer, National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Calicut, P.B No. 5, NIT Campus Post, CALICUT – 673 601, Kerala.
Students can enquire about the various courses either over telephone/email or by personal contact between 9.15 A M to 5.15 P M. (Lunch time 1.00 P M to 1.30 P M), except on Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays
Tel.: 0495-2287266 Mob: 9446011266 WhatsApp 9446711666 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date to Apply: 17th February, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.nielit.gov.in/calicut