School of Inspired Leadership, SOIL, Gurgaon
Plot No 76, Sector 44, Gurgaon (Delhi – NCR)
Phone: 0124 4302222 9654467153
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.soilindia.net
Soil started as a movement to co-create a new lineage of leaders in an effort to define the culture of our times. Businesses today, need to operate in ways to contribute to social good by maintaining the highest ethical standards and ecological balance. Our unique admission process, learning curriculum and pedagogy develops leaders who contribute to the triple bottom line of People, Profit and Planet instead of exclusively focussing on share holder value. Ever since its inception in 2008, SOIL has lived this vision and nearly 1000 alumni from its full time PG program are working all over the world to further this virtuous academic movement.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Business Design
Duration: 2 Years
All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT before applying to SOBD
1. All applicants are required to appear for GMAT /CAT /XAT /MAT /CMAT before applying to the program.
2. Applicants may submit multiple examination scores; SOBD will consider the best score provided by an applicant while shortlisting applications
3. Candidates should have a full-time undergraduate degree completion certificate before 15thJune 2020
4. Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
5. Graduation type: 3 years / 4 years or 5 years integrated program
6. Stream: Arts/Commerce/Science/ Engg. (B. Tech / B.E) etc.
7. A minimum score of 50% (45% for SC/ST) in graduation (for engineers) is required to be considered in the admission process.
All applications are reviewed by the selection committee consisting of faculty and executive members of the program. Candidates are evaluated based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam (CAT, GMAT, XAT, MAT) academic performance through school and college and their involvement in extracurricular activities.
Application Fee – INR 2000
How to Apply:
Step 1: Start your registration process by visiting http://application.schoolofbusinessdesign.com/
Step 2: Complete the Registration process and online application form by making an online payment of INR 2000 /-
Step 3: Once you complete the payment, you will receive a notification email acknowledging your payment.
Step 4: The applicant will have to select a date for their Design Thinking Workshop (A half day immersion where students will solve real-life problems. It is designed to help us appreciate your candidature better and also provide you a glimpse of our innovative approach to teaching and learning.)
Step 5: Once the candidate is interviewed, the Admissions team will evaluate every profile and send the result via email.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.soilindia.net