School of Inspired Leadership, SOIL, Gurgaon
Plot No 76, Sector 44, Gurgaon (Delhi – NCR)
Phone: 0124 4302222 9654467153
Email: email@example.com Website: www.soilindia.net
Soil started as a movement to co-create a new lineage of leaders in an effort to define the culture of our times. Businesses today, need to operate in ways to contribute to social good by maintaining the highest ethical standards and ecological balance. Our unique admission process, learning curriculum and pedagogy develops leaders who contribute to the triple bottom line of People, Profit and Planet instead of exclusively focusing on share holder value. Ever since its inception in 2008, SOIL has lived this vision and nearly 1000 alumni from its full time PG program are working all over the world to further this virtuous academic movement.
PGP in Business Leadership (PGPBL) Duration: 1 Year
PGP in Human Resources Leadership (PGPHRL) Duration: 1 Year
· For admission to Business Leadership Programs, students with a minimum of two years full-time work experience after graduation are eligible to apply.
· For Human Resource Leadership Program, working professionals can apply.
· Students must have a valid score of any of the test – CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT scores.
· Profile Evaluation: Online Application Form
· Fit: Essays
· Psychometric Test: SOIL Admission Test (STAT) Assessment
· Feedback: Recommendations
· Talent Appreciation: Interview
Application Fee & Mode of Application:
The mode of application is online. The application fee for the program is Rs.2000/-
The GST is payable at the time of payment with the respective fee component. Admission fee excludes your Hostel Accommodation, Books, Course Materials, Sidhbari Trip and other expenses during your stay at the campus. As per prevailing Govt. of India rules, the current rate of GST is 18%.
How to Apply:
Application Process for SOIL Gurgaon PG Program Admission 2019
Step 1: Introduce Yourself
· We help MBA aspirants think their MBA decision through and evaluate if the candidate and SOIL are a good fit. MBA aspirants reach out to us for:
· Profile assessment and CV review of Our Admissions office will be happy to review your CV, assess your academic and professional profile and help you understand how to make a strong application. For a detailed evaluation of your profile please mail your resume and academic performance scores to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: Profile Evaluation.
· Admissions Team Connect Our Admissions Team can assist with any specific program related queries and provide details regarding how we can support you through the application process. They can also give you feedback on what is the profile of an ideal SOIL candidate and how your profile compares to it.
Step 2: Submit your Application
· Our application process requires you to fill in an online application form by your chosen application deadline. You will be required to provide the admissions committee with the following:
· Details of academic background
· Extensive account of your work experience
· GMAT/CAT/XAT or any other entrance test scores. These scores are not mandatory, however, they add extra weight to the application
· Contact details of two recommenders, with at least one professional recommender, whom SOIL will email at a later date
· Three mandatory essays to help us determine your fit with SOIL
· Preferred dates for STAT and interviews
· The application fee amounts to Rs. 2000/- and is non-refundable. Candidature for admissions is only considered after remittance of the admission fee of Rs. 2000/-. This admission fee goes towards covering the costs associated with STAT (SOIL Talent Appreciation Test).
· Visit the link https://soil.formistry.com/ and submit your application form.
Cycle 1 Deadline: 27th October, 2018
Interview invite by: 04th November, 2018
Final Decision by: 18th November, 2018
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.soilindia.net