Fortune Institute of International Business, FIIB, New Delhi
lot 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.fiib.edu.in
Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB) is an exciting place to study and grow. It is a place where thinkers become leaders. In a short span of 18 years, FIIB has carved a niche in the corporate & academic circles for its innovative approach to MBA education and is ranked high among the top management institutions in India. A highly collaborative culture, combined with a small student body creates a vigorous intellectual environment and compelling learning experience. Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Accreditation by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), equivalence of PGDM to MBA by AICTE and Association of Indian Universities (AIU), ranked among the best B-schools in India, awards by major business school academies and linkages with renowned global institutions are a further testimony to the quality education being imparted at FIIB.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) [Specializations: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Information Systems Management, International Business, Strategy and Entrepreneurship]
· The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by the AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
· The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
· Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2019 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by October 2019 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
· All candidates are required to take the CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT with minimum 50 Percentile.
How to Apply:
IMPORTANT - All queries regarding PGDM admission at FIIB Delhi process can be sent to us at email@example.com. and Please add to your email contact list or 'safe senders list' so as to not miss any important email from the college.
FIIB Delhi follows a rolling MBA Admission Process. Candidates who apply earlier will be evaluated and processed prior to candidates who apply in later rounds.
· Fill in an Online/Hardcopy Application for Admission.
· Submit all Required Documents.
· Schedule a Date for Personal Interview and Aptitude Test.
· Receive Offer Letter and Provide Acceptance.
Fill in an Online
Aspiring candidates should apply to the Admission Office through the duly filled in Application Form available through the following means:
· From FIIB Campus: Plot No.5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057 on all working days (Monday-Saturday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on payment of Rs. 1,200 in cash.
· Online: Fill in the online application form (http://fiib.edu.in/mba-pgdm-programs/admission/instruction.php).
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.fiib.edu.in