Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, SUAS, Indore
Gram: Palakhedi Road, Bada Bangadda, Tehsil: Hatod
Phone-No: 07470532255 07470532244 07470532233
Founded by visionary Dr. S. B. Mujumdar in 1971 as an International Cultural and Educational Centre, Symbiosis provides a “home away from home” to a large number of students including foreign students who come to Pune in pursuit of higher education. Living up to its name which is a botanical term meaning “living together for mutual benefit”, Symbiosis has grown over the past four decades into a family of 43 academic institutions providing education from Kindergarten to Post Graduation in a wide range of disciplines. Today, Symbiosis is ranked amongst the top educational providers in the country and is known in India and abroad for its excellence in education.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
in Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, SUAS, Indore
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) [Streams in: Automobile Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Construction Engineering and Management, Computer Science and Information Technology]
Eligibility and Selection Procedure for Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, SUAS, Indore
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects namely Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
NRI / International Students
A candidate who has completed XII (10+2) or equivalent examination from any Foreign Board must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign qualifications need to be verified from Association of Indian Universities (AIU) by the candidate before seeking provisional admission to any programme of Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences.
In order to promote International understanding between Indian and Foreign students, Symbiosis has reserved 5% seats for NRIs/International students in every division.
How to Apply:
Application Procedure for Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, SUAS, Indore
1. Register yourself on www.suas.ac.in Portal under Apply Online by entering the following details – Name, Contact nos. and email id. Create your own password and re-type the same for confirmation.
2. Log on to Apply Online Portal with the login credentials which are the email id and password created in Step 1 above.
3. Purchase the Application Form by paying the Fees Rs. 1,000/- online. You can also download the Application Form in soft copy, after completing the Payment successfully.
4. The Application Form consists of the following sections – Student Personal Information, Parent/Guardian Information, Educational/Academic details and the choice of program. Kindly ensure that all the information is available with you,when you start filling up the Application Form. Fill all the details in the online Application form.
5. Kindly make sure that all the mandatory fields are populated with correct latest information available with you. Please make sure you attach the soft copies of all the documents requested. Submit the completed Application Form online.
6. Click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit the completed Application Form online. Download a copy of the same, and carry a print of the same for submission at the time of Counseling / Personal Interview.
In case you encounter any problems or have any queries during the Online Application process, you can mail us at email@example.com
Students having backlogs/fail in their qualifying examination are not eligible for admission.
Students are advised to check eligibility criteria for the admission to the program before applying as the admission to the program is subject to fulfilment of specific eligibility criteria.
It is the responsibility of the student to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission.
Having been completed the application and paying the application fee does not mean acceptance of eligibility.
Final eligibility for admission will be decided by Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences after submission of all the required documents.
The seats will be reserved as per the reservation policy and rules of the State Government.
Last date for Submission form: 12th July 2016
To know more Information about course please visit: www.suas.ac.in