Anna University, AU, Chennai
Sardar Patel, Road
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Email: email@example.com Website: www.cfr.annauniv.edu
Anna University was established on 4th September 1978 as a unitary type of University. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society. Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained there from, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities. The University was formed by bringing together and integrating two well-known technical institutions in the city of Madras.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) [program offered in Engineering, Technology, Science and Humanities, Management Sciences and Architecture and Planning]
1. Master's Degree of this University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study notified from time to time by this University
2. Bachelor's Degree in Engg/Technology of the University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study with a minimum of 15 years of R&D Experience in National Research Laboratories /Public sector undertakings and with minimum of three publications in refereed impact factor journals or two approved international patents in the last five years
3. A minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5 on a 10 point scale in the qualifying exam (50% marks or CGPA of 5.0 on a 10 point scale for SC/ST candidates)
1. PhD Degree in Engineering/Technology: M.E/M.Tech/M.S. (By Research) in the relevant branch of Engineering or Technology
2. PhD Degree in Science and Humanities: M.Sc/M.A (English)/M.S. (By Research) in the relevant branch of Science and Humanities /MCA
3. PhD Degree in Management Sciences: MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management or Administration awarded by Indian Institute of Managements (IIMs)/M.S (By Research) in Management Sciences
4. Ph.D Degree in Architecture and Planning: M.Arch/M.Plan/M.S (By Research) in Architecture and Planning
The applications having the consent of recognized supervisor from recognized dept of Anna University, Chennai are only being considered for admission to PhD Programs. Other applications shall be summarily rejected without any notice.
How to Apply:
1. Application for Ph.D Program is to be downloaded from the website.
2. The filled in application shall be sent to "The Director, Centre for Research, Anna University", Chennai-25 with necessary certificates and a DD for Rs.800/- for General and Rs.400/- for Tamil Nadu SC/ST Candidates drawn in favour of "The Director (Research), Anna University" payable at Chennai
3. Filled in application with all enclosures securely stitched to it shall be sent to "The Director, Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai-600025" so as to reach on or before 13th August to 31st August 2018 by 05.30 pm. Online fee Receipt shall be enclosed along with the completed application.
The details of such as eligibility, fee details and other relevant information are available at website: 13th August to 31st August, 2018
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31st August, 2018 at 05.30pm
Program Commencing in January 2019
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.cfr.annauniv.edu