Indian Institute of Management, IIM, Visakhapatnam
Andhra Bank School of Business Building, Andhra University Campus
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone-No: 0891 2824444
Email: email@example.com Website: www.iimv.ac.in
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam is an Institution of National Importance under the IIM Act 2017. Its overarching goal is to attain standards of global excellence in management, management research and allied areas of knowledge; serving in the process, the cause of inclusive, equitable and sustainable national development goals as enshrined under the Objects of the Act. True to this mandate, the Institute, under the mentorship of IIM Bangalore, is focusing on world-class intellectual, infrastructural and institutional resources, facilitating high-quality teaching-learning processes and research culture. With a vibrant and talented student cohort representing about 20 states of the country and a founding team of faculty with impeccable teaching and research credentials, the Institute has built a good image and identity for itself in the comity of IIMs, in a relatively short time. Leveraging its multiple strengths, the Institute is all set to scale up its activity profile in scale, scope and specialization towards greater fulfilment of its objectives, in nature and extent.
Post Graduate Program in Digital Governance and Management (PGPDGM)
The eligibility criteria for admission into the Program are as follows:
· The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree (minimum 55% marks or equivalent) that has been recognized by an authorized body in India. The Bachelor's degree obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or its equivalent. (relaxation as permissible for deserving categories)
· The applicant must not be more than 50 years of age as on 10th July 2019
· The applicant needs to have a minimum of five years of full-time work experience at an officer or executive level or higher; as a professional or as an entrepreneur in any industry as on 10th July 2019. Part time work experience, clerical (non-officer/non-executive) experience and apprenticeship will not be considered as eligible work experience.
· Applicants require a valid CAT, GMAT, GATE or GRE score to be considered for admission.
1. CAT: Test date must fall on or between 10-07-2017 and 10-07-2019
2. GATE: Test date must fall on or between 10-07-2016 and 10-07-2019
3. GMAT/GRE: Test date must fall on or between 10-07-2014 and 10-07-2019
· Alternatively, applicants also can choose to apply for PGPDGM by opting to take the IIMV Admission Test, to be conducted by IIMV, on a date and time to be announced in due course. The IIMV test will be computer based proctored test that the applicant can take from any device anywhere provided they have an internet connection and the device has a camera.
· For the sake of clarity, it is emphasized that candidates may opt for only ONE of the tests, namely, CAT, GMAT, GATE, GRE or IIMV Test, to apply for PGPDGM. When once a particular Test is chosen, valid scores of that Test only (and not of others) are considered by IIMV.
Applicants are required to ensure that the following documents are submitted along with the application form. It is emphasized that the application form will be considered to have been completed only upon submitting of all of the following documents. Incomplete applications and/or applications not adhering to the requirements specified herein are liable for rejection.
How to Apply:
· The application form for admission to PGPDGM 2019, will be available on the website. Applications to the PGPDGM can be submitted from 10:00 a.m. on June 15, 2019 till 5:00 p.m. on July 10, 2019.
· This application is an interactive/fillable PDF, please DOWNLOAD it and fill your details accordingly. You have to send the duly completed Application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 10, 2019 (5:00 PM) along with the necessary enclosures mentioned on the website.
The application form is to be sent through proper channel to reach IIM Visakhapatnam latest by 10th July 2019 (5 pm), at:
Andhra University Campus,
Visakhapatnam -530003, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: +91-891-2824 460
The application envelop should be superscripted as:
“Application for admission in "PGPDGM (19-21) at IIM Visakhapatnam”
An advance copy of the application may also be sent at the above address.
Last Date for Applying: 10th July, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.iimv.ac.in