International Management Institute, IMI, Bhubaneswar
IDCO Plot No.1, Gothapatna, PO-Malipada, PS-Chandaka, Dist- Khurda
Phone-No: 0674-3042112 91 7377347255
Email: email@example.com Website: www.imibh.edu.in
International Management Institute (IMI) established in 1981, is India's first corporate-sponsored Business School. IMI follows international standard curricula, which has been enriched in the past, by its academic collaborations with erstwhile International Management Institute, Geneva; Faculty of Management, McGill University, Montreal, and Manchester Business School, U.K. The school with strong support from the Indian industry has grown into one of the most prestigious business schools in the country and has been consistently ranked amongst the top 15 B-schools in India.
PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) [Offered by: IMI Bhubaneswar] 2 Years
To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Program, the participants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) for admission to post-graduate programs. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent. The applicants to the programme are selected on the basis of IMI Selection Index score calculated based on the past academic performance in 10th, 12th, and graduation; CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT score; written test; essay writing; group discussion; extempore, and personal interview. Appropriate weightage is given to work experience of the applicants. Participants for the PGDM program may be from any discipline such as Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, Economics, Medicine or any other branch of education. Fresh graduates as well as candidates with relevant work experience are welcome to apply.
Participants profile Participants for the PGDM Programme may be from any discipline such as Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, Economics, Hotel Management, Medicine or any other branch of education. Fresh graduates as well as candidates with relevant work experience are welcome to apply.
How to Apply:
· IMI Admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website www.imibh.edu.in
· Application form is available at the link http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online. IMI does not accept admission applications off-line.
· Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission application fee which is non-refundable.
· The admission application fee is as follows:
An applicant desirous of applying for the PGDM Programme at IMI Bhubaneswar only, will be required to pay a fee of Rs. 1000 (For International Student Application Fee will be USD 100).
An applicant desirous of applying to PGDM Programme at IMI Delhi and in any of the other campuses of IMI will be required to pay a common application fee of Rs.2200.
(For Example: A candidate wishing to apply to the PGDM Programme at IMI Bhubaneswar only will be required to pay Rs. 1000. However, a candidate applying to the PGDM Programme at IMI Delhi will be required to pay Rs. 2200. A candidate applying to PGDM Programme at IMI Bhubaneswar and IMI Delhi will be required to pay Rs. 2200.)
· The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IM I’s Admission Office in such cases.
· Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi for all campuses, giving the IMI Application Form number, Programme and campus reference on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected. All payments by Demand Draft are to be sent to IMI, Delhi, irrespective of the Campus applied to.
· Applications complete in all respects, including application fee, should be submitted online by midnight of Monday, December 03 2018. Incomplete forms are liable to be summarily rejected.
Last Date to apply: 3rd December, 2018
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.imibh.edu.in