Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, JIIT, Noida
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: 0120 - 2400973-06, Fax: 0120 – 2400986
Email: email@example.com Website: www.jiit.ac.in
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida was established in the year 2001 and has been declared as a “Deemed to be University” under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956. The undergraduate programs of the University have been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation of AICTE.
JIIT’s state-of-the-art, environmentally conditioned campus comprises smart buildings with Wi-Fi
connectivity covering the Academic Block, Business School cum Research Block, Faculty Residences, Student Hostels and Annapurna. Well equipped modern laboratories and an intellectually stocked Learning Resource Centre with over 43750 books and 1.7 lacs E-Resources and resources provide a pleasant and stimulating ambience.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) [Streams in: Biotechnology, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Mathematics, Management, Physics and Materials Science and Engineering]
- M.Tech Degree of a University or equivalent for Ph.D. in Engineering / Technology in respective branch with 60% Aggregate Marks or CGPA not less than 6 on scale of 10.
- Master's Degree of a University for Ph.D. in Sciences / Humanities / Social Sciences / Management / Pharmacy in respective discipline or equivalent with 60% Aggregate marks or CGPA not less than 6 on scale of 10.
- M.C.A. Degree with 60% Aggregate Marks or equivalent CGPA and two years experience for Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology Departments.
- Consistently good academic performance is desirable.
- Admission shall be based on personal interview of eligible candidates only. Each eligible candidate will have to give a short presentation before the interview committee in the area of research interest.
- The eligibility criteria for interview shall be determined as under:
(a) Satisfying the requirements of minimum qualification specified in eligibility criteria.
(b) NET/SLET/UGC/CSIR (JRF) or equivalent national level examination qualified candidates.
Shortlisted on the basis of merit in PhD entrance test conducted by JIIT.
How to Apply:
Where to send the Application (Write Ph.D. Application-JIIT, Noida on the Envelope) PhD Admissions 2018 Jaypee Institute of Information Technology A-10, Sector-62, Noida-201 309.
(i) Apply on line at the Website
(ii) Download the application form from the web site and send it to address given above. Application must be sent along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- in favour of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology payable at Noida/Delhi.
(iii) You may also obtain the application form from JIIT, Noida, as per the above addresses by sending a draft of Rs. 1,000/- or purchasing on counter with cash.
Start Date of online Application: Already on
Last Date of Application: 3rd December, 2018
Date of Written Examination: 18th December, 2018
Date of interview of short listed: 19th December, 2018
To know more Information about this Course please visit: www.jiit.ac.in