New Delhi Institute of Management, NDIM, New Delhi
60 & 61, Tughlakabad Institutional Area, Near Batra Hospital
Phone-No: 299565666768 5569500001 989940011213
Email: email@example.com Website: www.ndimdelhi.org
New Delhi Institute of Management was established in 1996 with a view to commit to being the best MBA institute in Delhi. Since inception, through its commitment to Excellence and to raise its standard of education as a college of management, it has acquired more than a name for itself. Today, it has emerged as one of the best MBA institutes in Delhi and in the country, a goal, that the college deems of crucial importance. The institute is committed to impart the highest quality of education and exposure to help develop the next generation of business leaders with an international outlook and capability of adapting to change. By introducing new specialization areas and adopting innovative pedagogic approach the institute has been constantly working to develop professionals who are committed to their personal and professional endeavors and have the vision, courage and dedication to initiate and manage change.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) [Specialization in: Marketing, Finance Management]
Duration: 2 years
· A Bachelor's Degree(10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grades
· Candidate with business experience will be given additional weightage in the selection process
· Candidates appearing in the Final year exams can also apply
· Final selection will be based on the performance in CAT/MAT and subsequent Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Instructions to Applicant:
· All Sections of the application form and admit card should be filled-up signed and forwarded to the following address.
· The application form should be sent along with 2 passport size photographs, photocopies of 12th and graduation marksheets and self attested copy of CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT, AICTE-CMAT, State-CET score card.
· Also enclose a Demand draft or pay order of Rs. 1000/- in fovour of New Delhi institute of Management, payable at new Delhi.
New Delhi Institute of Management
50 (B&C), Tughlakabad Institutional Area
New Delhi- 110062
Ph. 18004190606, 40111000, 09654526125, 09717687114
· All Admissions at NDIM are based on merit alone.
· You may alos submit your application electronically at www.ndimdelhi.org using a credit/debit card.
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.ndimdelhi.org