Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, RGIPT, Amethi
The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MOP&NG), Government of India
Bahadurpur, Mukhetia More, Post: Harbanshganj, Jais
Amethi, Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: 91-5313-250022 9450500915 8574897750 9450500915
Email: email@example.com Website: www.rgipt.ac.in
The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MOP&NG), Government of India set up The Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) at Jais, Dist. Amethi, Uttar Pradesh through an Act of Parliament (“Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Act 2007"). RGIPT has been accorded the eminence of being an “Institute of National Importance” along the lines of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT). The Institute is empowered to award degrees in its own right. RGIPT is co-promoted as an energy domain specific institute by six leading Oil Public Sector Units (ONGC, IOCL, OIL, GAIL, BPCL and HPCL) in association with the Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB) [This however does not bind them to preferentially recruit from RGIPT ]. The Institute is associating with leading International Universities/Institutions specializing in the domain of Petroleum Technology.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) [Energy Management, Financial Management, Marketing Management, Human Resources Management]
· A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH) in Class 10.
· A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH) in Class 12.
· Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree recognized by the AICTE/UGC/Institute/University incorporated by Act of Parliament/State legislature, university declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH).
· Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria and have a valid score of any of these examinations: Common Admission Test (CAT-2018) conducted by IIMs/ Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT-2019)/CMAT-2019 (conducted by AICTE)/ GMAT 2018/2019 are eligible to apply.
· Candidate appearing for final year examination of programme are also eligible to apply based on the following conditions:
a. Such candidate must produce a certificate from the authority of the university/ institution certifying that:
(i) The candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks (i.e. all the years’ grade/marks except the final year grade/marks), and
(ii) The candidate has completed all the requirements and has appeared for the examinations / practical etc. for the final year/final term and that the result is awaited for obtaining the bachelor's degree/ equivalent qualification. Such candidates, if selected, should submit the final year mark sheet and certificate on the registration date (Monday, July 01, 2019) notified by the Institute.
b. Non-fulfillment of the above conditions will result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
Admission Process: CAT 2018/GMAT-2018-19/CMAT-2019/XAT-2019 score, followed by written ability test and PI.
How to Apply:
Application Process: Candidates should apply Online by paying necessary application fee.
Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates) to be paid by the applicant.
Mode of Payment
Applicants can pay application fee through NEFT transactions. Bank account details of the Institute for NEFT transaction are given below:
Bank Name: Bank of Baroda
Beneficiary Name: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
Type of A/c: Saving Account
Account No.: 59480100000001
IFSC/RTGS Code: BARB0JAICAM (fifth character is Zero)
Branch: RGIPT Jais Campus
Branch Code: JAICAM
Branch Address: Bank of Baroda, RGIPT Campus, Mubarakpur, Mukhtiya, Jais, Amethi, Uttar Pradesh - 229304
· Application fee payment can be made through Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, payable at Rae Bareli
· The candidate should write his/her Name, Address, Phone number, and Email ID on the back side of the Demand Draft.
· Eligible candidates should apply Online for admission by filling up online application form given on DoMS, RGIPT website www.domsrgipt.ac.in
· After filling the application form, the system will generate Application form (PDF file) and the applicants are required to save a copy of the same.
· Print out of duly filled and signed (by the candidate) Application form, along with the copy of payment (NEFT transaction) receipt/Demand Draft and all other necessary documents must be sent by speed post/registered post/courier to the MBA Admission office by the designated date.
· The last date of receiving hard copy of Application is Friday, 15 March, 2019.
· For the late receipt of the forms or loss of forms in the transit, RGIPT shall not be responsible.
· Applications submitted without application fee will be summarily rejected.
Application and Document Submission
Print out of duly filled Application form signed by the candidate, along with application fee receipt (NEFT transaction)/Demand Draft of Rs.400/- (non-refundable) (Rs.200/- for SC/ST) and all other necessary documents must be sent by speed post/registered post/courier, latest by, Friday, 22 March, 2019 to the following address:
MBA Admission Office
Department of Management Studies
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
Bahadurpur, Mukhetia More,
Post: Harbanshganj, Jais
Amethi, Uttar Pradesh – 229304
The candidate should write “Application for MBA Admission 2019” on top of the envelope. Incomplete application forms and forms received after the due date will not be considered for admission process.
Newspaper Advertisement for MBA Admission: 7th January, 2019 (Monday)
Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 15th March, 2019 (Friday)
Last Date for Receiving of Hard Copies of Application: 22nd March, 2019 (Friday)
WAT/PI: 13th April, 2019 (Saturday)
To know more Information about this Course please visit: www.rgipt.ac.in