S P Jain Institute of Management and Research, SPJIMR, Mumbai
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Campus, 3rd Floor, Gate No. 4, Copernicus Lane,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi 110001
Phone-No: 022 26230396 26232401 26237454
Email: email@example.com Website: www.spjimr.org/pgmpw
We are SPJIMR, a leading school of management in the heart of India’s financial centre of Mumbai. We were inaugurated in 1981 by the then British Prime Minister, the Rt. Hon. Margaret Thatcher, and have grown over the years to be recognised as one of the top 10 business schools of India. We are a part of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan and function as an autonomous Institute with entrepreneurial agility. Our mission is to influence practice and promote value-based growth. We build on this mission through pedagogic innovations and pioneering programmes, which have helped us stand out for our unique and distinctive path in management education. SPJIMR has acquired the reputation of meeting societal needs of under-managed sectors by offering unique, purposeful and relevant initiatives. This ensures self-financing, personal freedom with professional accountability and a corporatised culture. More than 1,000 participants from diverse backgrounds are enrolled at any given time across a range of management programmes offered by SPJIMR.
Post Graduate Management Programme for Women (PGMPW) [Courses offered by: SPJIMR Delhi Centre] Duration: 11 Months Full-time
· Minimum work experience of five years (team handling experience will be given consideration).
· Minimum career break of two years.
· A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
· GMAT/NMAT/CAT/XAT score. We accept scores earned on or after august 2015. Deadline: 24th January, 2019
How to Apply:
Admission and Selection process:
· Submit your application online. https://spjimr-mpw.formistry.com/ deadline: 30th October, 2018.
· The Application processing fee is Rs. 1100/-. It can be paid either by credit card/debit card or through internet banking.
· Shortlisted applicants will be informed through email about the schedule of the selection process.
· The selection process (Group interview and a Personal Interview) will be held on campus in Mumbai.
Pre-admission seminar: 13th October, 2018, Saturday. SPJIMR Delhi Centre (10:00am to 11:45am or 12:01pm to 1:30pm)
To register whatsApp: 091 9819811550 orhttp://pgmpw.spjimr.org/meet-and-greet-delhi
Last Date: 30th October, 2018
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.spjimr.org/pgmpw