Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, SGGSCC, New Delhi
University of Delhi
Pitam Pura, Opposite TV Tower
New Deihi, Deihi 110034
Phone-No: 011 27321109 27321528 65708727
Email: email@example.com Website: www.sggscc.ac.in
Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, founded in 1984, as the commerce college in the University of Delhi, has emerged as a unique institution progressing towards unprecedented heights. The college provides a blend of resources and environment for all round personality development of its students. Its goals are in consonance with the fact that national economic and commercial relations are becoming so closely interdependent that meaningful vital changes are being introduced with academic curriculum in the centers of higher learning. The college possesses modern infrastructure including spacious class-rooms, sprawling grounds, a well-equipped library, highly sophisticated computer labs, seminar hall and conference room. Apart from academic excellence, the thrust is also on personality development and group dynamism for which sports facilities like cricket ground, volley ball, basket ball, lawn tennis, table-tennis etc. of national standard have been developed.
Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing (PGDIM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Journalism and Corporate Communication (PGDBJCC)
Bachelor's Degree of any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized university. Eligibility conditions for the foreign students will be the same as for the general category students.
How to Apply:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
· A desirous applicant seeking admission to the Postgraduate Diploma Programme(s) of Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, University of Delhi for the academic session 2020-21 must read the contents of the Bulletin of Information carefully before filling the form.
· Applicants are responsible for regularly checking the College website www.sggscc.ac.in for any updates and grievances resulting from lack of reading / consulting this bulletin will not be entertained.
· For each Programme a separate Application Form needs to be submitted. Application fees for a single course is Rs. 1400. When applying for the second course, an additional fee of Rs. 400 would be charged.
· The fee needs to be paid online through Debit/ Credit Cards, Net Banking or UPI mode to the following account:
Principal Sri Gobind Singh College of Commerce, SB A/c No. 08941000005001, IFSC Code PS1B0000894, Punjab & Sind Bank, Pitam Pura, Delhi.
The application fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted in any way.
· Only eligible applicants who “Submit” the application form and pay fees till August 14, 2020 will be considered for preparation of the merit list to admission to these Courses.
· You are also advised to go through the FAQs before filling the form.
· For any further queries, drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commencement of Online Application Process: 6th July, 2020
Last date for submission of online application: 14th August, 2020
Last date for Updating Results in Online Application form: 31st August, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.sggscc.ac.in