Symbiosis Law School, SLS, Pune
Symbiosis International University
Senapati Bapat Rd.
Phone-No: 91-20-25655114 25665117
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.symlaw.edu.in
Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA in just fourth year of its inception has carved a niche for itself in the academic circuits. It has become a celebrated name amongst the aspirants of professional legal education. It holistically promotes academic excellence, intellectual discipline and professional leadership. Being a constituent of Symbiosis International University, it envisions the reputation of Symbiosis in and around Delhi, the constitutional capital of India. SLS-NOIDA is strategically located in the industrial hub of NCR thereby opening up a plethora of opportunities for the budding lawyers.
Master of Laws (LLM) [Specialization in: Business and Corporate Law, Constitutional and Administrative Law, Innovation, Technology and Intellectual Property Law, Criminal Law and Security Law, Human Rights Law, Law, Policy and Good Governance, (A specialization will be offered subject to minimum 5 admissions in the Specialization Group)]
Three/Five year LL.B Degree from any Indian or Foreign University recognized by the UGC with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% for SC/ST Candidates).
Candidates who have appeared for the final year LLB examination may also apply
Indian Students - Academic Fees (Per Annum) - Rs 1, 32,000/-; Institutional Deposit (Refundable) - Rs 10,000/-
Reservation of Seats:
Within the sanctioned Intake: (i) Scheduled Caste: 15%; (ii) Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%; (iii) Differently-Abled: 03%; (iv) Wards of Serving/Retired Defence Personnel: 05%
Over and above the Sanctioned intake: (i) Kashmiri Migrants - 2 Seats; (ii) International Students, including PIO and NRI - 15%
Admission through All India Admission Test (AIAT)
All India Admission Test consists of:
· Test (comprising of objective and subjective test to assess the aptitude for teaching, research, legal aptitude and basic legal knowledge)- Weightage 70 %
· Personal Interview (PI)- (Personal Interview is intended to test the personal attributes, fitment, work experience, publications and statement of purpose)- Weightage 30 %
Note: Please bring a Statement of Purpose (SOP) not more than (250 words) and Two References (one page each) from the Head or Supervisor of your Institute at the time of All India Admission Test (AIAT).
How to Apply:
· Applicant must register online on the website.
· Registration Fee: Rs.1250/-
· Mode of Payment:
· Demand Draft in favour of "Director, Symbiosis Law School Pune" payable at Pune and send it to Symbiosis Law School, Survey No.277, Plot No.11, Rohan Mithila, Opp. Pune Airport, new Airport road, Viman Nagar, Pune Maharashtra (Please mention your Registration No. and Name at the back of demand draft); (or)
· Cash at SLS Pune Counter on all working days between 09.30 am to 04.00 pm
Last Date for online application: 21st May 2018
Announcement of Shortlist for All India Admission Test (AIAT) 26th May, 2018
All India Admission Test (AIAT): 8th June, 2018
To know more Information about this Courses please visit: www.symlaw.edu.in