Fore School of Management, FSM, New Delhi
B-18, Qutub Institutional Area
New Delhi, Delhi
Phone-No: 011-41242415 26569996
Fax: 011-26520509 26964229
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.fsm.ac.in
Foundation for Organisational Research and Education (FORE) is committed to the advancement of Management Education, Research, Training and Consultancy. Incorporated in 1981, as a non-profit institution, FORE has been working with industry and academia for developing new domains of managerial thought and education and contributing to building leaders in today's global business environment. Located in the heart of South Delhi, FORE provides contextual learning and helps in the development of students as thinking professionals, who have the ability to meet the future challenges of tomorrow's corporate leaders. The programmes develop multiple skills including managerial decision-making, problem-solving, analytical reasoning, communications, creativity and innovation. FORE takes pride in its professional and high-quality faculty, modern infrastructure, technology and resources- be it in the fields of General Management, Human Resource, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Information Technology, Economics and International Business.
Executive PGDM [AICTE Approved]
Duration: 15-Months Full-Time
· Graduate from an AIU recognized University with minimum 50% marks and 5 years post qualification experience at Managerial / Supervisory level.
· A valid score in CAT / XAT / GMAT/ FORE Admission Test (In the Month of July) is mandatory.
· Selection through a structured admission process to be conducted by FORE School
How to Apply:
Instructions for filling up online form and online payment
Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the form online.
Please follow the below steps for completing the application-
· Step-1- Register with your name and Email ID using your own secret password. All correspondence including confirmation of submission of the form will be made to this Email ID.
· Step-2- You will find system generated application form with a distinct “Form No.” which you should use for further correspondence. The form consists of two pages. On completion of the first page you may proceed by clicking “Save and Continue”. You may modify the form until you have not made the payment. Once payment is made the information cannot be altered.
· Step-3- Click “Pay Now” for payment else you may “Save and Exit” for payment at later stage.
· Payment Options- The payment can be made either online using Debit/Credit Card (Visa/Master) or Net Banking.
· On successful online payment an Email will be sent to your registered Email ID confirming receipt of application form and payment. Kindly make payments through Visa/Master Card preferably.
· Application Fee: Rs 1200/- + GST of 18% = Rs 1416/-
Last date of Online Application Submission: 8th July, 2019
Process (Test / Interview): 14th July, 2019
Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
The candidates for the programme must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India, or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE. The degrees of candidates from foreign universities must be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Similarly, the PGDM of Indian Institutions must be recognized as equivalent to MBA by AIU or approved by AICTE.
Master’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks
Professional qualifications such as CA/ICWA/CS along with a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average.
Five year Integrated Master’s degree in any discipline, with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average, obtained after completing the higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
Four Year/Eight Semester Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch.) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point and additionally a minimum of two years of work experience.
Those appearing for their final examination in the respective discipline can also apply. Such students if selected shall be provisionally admitted provided they complete all requirements in obtaining their Master’s Degree before September 30, 2019. The admission of these candidates shall remain provisional until they produce the mark sheet proving that they satisfy the eligibility criteria. The deadline for submitting the final year mark sheet is December 31, 2019.
How to Apply:
FPM Application Form
Applicants can fill the online form and make an online payment of Rs. 2500/- (including applicable taxes) at the admission portal http://fpmadmissions.fsm.ac.in Complete application form together with all relevant documents to be uploaded online on or before July 14, 2019 (Sunday).
· The following supporting documents to be submitted along with the online application form:
· Scanned copy of score of the competitive examination to be considered for admission as applicable.
· Scanned copies of mark sheets or transcripts of grades obtained in their qualifying examination.
· Scanned copies of School certificate and University degrees.
· Percentage conversion certificate from College/University (In case of CGPA/CPA).
· Two references from academics who have taught the candidate or with whom the candidate has worked closely. Please provide their Name, Current Designation, Organisation Address, Phone no. and email id.
· Scanned Copies of Work Experience Certificate (if any).
Last date of receiving application form: 14th July, 2019 (Sunday)
FORE Entrance Test (FET): 19th July, 2019 (Friday)
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.fsm.ac.in