Great Lakes Institute of Management, GLIM, Gurgaon
Vatika Towers, Block B, 14th Floor, Sector 54, Golf Course Road, Sector 54
Email: email@example.com Website: www.greatlakes.edu.in/gurgaon
The edifice of Great Lakes is built around a single theme that shapes all its strategies, policies and plans - it is called customer-centricity. Great Lakes defines "customer" to include all its beneficiaries - the students who receive the best and most practical business education, with emphasis on the honing their entrepreneurial potential; the world of business, industry and commerce whose need for managerial talent of the highest quality is met and the top notch faculty and staff that provide such an educational experience. We also add value to this customer-centricity with meritocracy and quality.
Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)
Duration: 1 Year
· All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT* /XAT+ /CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
· For PGPM 2019, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept CAT scores of the year 2017/2018, XAT scores of the year 2018/2019 or GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2016 or CMAT scores of the year 2018.
· All applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
· A minimum work experience of two years by March 31, 2019 is mandatory and candidates found not fulfilling this criteria will not be admitted. Candidates with less than 24 months of work experience by March 31, 2019 can apply to the Great Lakes PGDM Program.
· Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs
· + Great Lakes is not an associate institute of XLRI and uses XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission. XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any of Great Lakes programs
How to Apply:
· Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to Great Lakes Institute of Management by completing an online form.
· Candidates can choose to apply by any of the following methods:
o Visit the website www.greatlakes.edu.in and fill in the online application form after making a payment of INR 2,000. Candidates have the option of either applying to Great Lakes, Chennai and Great Lakes, Gurgaon campuses separately or for both the campuses through the common application form by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form.
o Make a payment of INR 2,000 at IMS centers and procure a coded number key for applying online.
o Purchase the application form from the Great Lakes Offices in Chennai.
· The eventual application process is online for all candidates.
· Candidates have to provide the official email-id of the recommender. The recommendation letter will be collected from the final selected students’ recommenders and it must be submitted online.
· All your queries regarding admission process can be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for submission of applications: 17th March, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.greatlakes.edu.in/gurgaon