Indian Institute of Information Technology, IIIT, Lucknow
An Institute of National Importance by Act of Parliament, Under PPP Mode
IIIT Lucknow Chak Ganjaria, C G City
Lucknow – 226002, Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: +0532- 2922032
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.iiitl.ac.in
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow (IIIT Lucknow) is one of the 20 IIITs being set up by the Central Government in Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode. IIIT Lucknow admitted its first batch of B. Tech. in Information Technology with an intake of 50 students w.e.f. the academic session 2015-16. The institute currently operates from IIIT Allahabad (the mentor institute) in Deoghat,Jhalwa Allahabad.It currently offers all the amenities ,academic and non-academic to its students that can help them flourish and serve the nation with all their apprehension in the various fields of technology. The admission is made through central counselling of candidates who qualify in JEE (Main). The permanent campus of IIIT Lucknow is coming up in 50 acres of land at Chak Ganjaria Region,Gomti Nagar Extension, Lucknow. The Institute is being set up with the financial contributions of MHRD, Govt. of India, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, and U. P. Electronics Corporation Ltd. as industry partners. The mission of IIIT Lucknow is to be a unique and world class nucleating "Apex Center of Excellence" in the area of Information Technology so as to enhance India's Technological strength in Information Technology . IIIT seeks to derive its strength from a linkage with sound Indian traditions of centuries past, and sets out to create knowledge-based resources in regional languages.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) [Engineering/Management/ Mathematics]
FULL TIME RESEARCH SCHOLAR: An applicant who joins Ph.D. at IIIT Lucknow under this category gets financial assistantship from the Institute.
1. The minimum educational qualification for admission is a M.Tech./ MBA/ M.Sc./ or equivalent degree with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline.
2. Candidates seeking admission, should have valid score in GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET.
SELF FINANACED FULL TIME RESEARCH SCHOLARS: The applicants shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form
1. Applicants should have qualified CSIR/ UGC/ DAE/ NBHM/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR or secured funding from such an agency after completing the Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline. OR
2. Applicant should have a Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a consistently good academic record.
WORKING PROFESSIONAL: An applicant of this category is sponsored by his/her employer. The sponsoring organization must specifically undertake to relieve the applicant to enable residential requirements of the Ph.D. programme and also provide necessary facilities for carrying out the research (if applicable). Such applicants shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form.
1. FOR DETAILS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY AND RESEARCH MODE (PART TIME/FULL TIME, RESIDENTIAL PERIOD etc.): SEE ANNEXURE A available on website.
ASPIRING STUDENTS in HIGHER ACADEMICS (ASHA): This category is specially designated to the fresh graduates from CFTI’s/IIT’s/NIT’s/IIIT’s. They shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form.
1. The minimum educational qualification for admission is a B.Tech degree with at least 8.5 CGPA or 80 % (as applicable in the graduating institute) with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline.
2. Candidates seeking admission, should possess requisite marks/grades in GATE (cutoff to be defined by IIIT L) in Computer Science/EE/EC/Ch.E/ME or related field.
How to Apply:
A. All applications will be received through email only.
B. An applicant has to download and fill the Application Form and attach a recent passport size photograph on the space provided in the Application Form.
C. Scanned copy of the completely filled and self-attested application form along with self- attested proofs of education, date of birth, experience, payment receipt etc. should be sent to email@example.com positively by 5:00 pm of the last date. Self-attested proofs of any other necessary information, depending upon the category under which the applicant seeks admission, should also be attached.
D. The applicant has to carry the print out of all the documents (self-attested scanned copy of the Application form and Supporting Documents) and their originals during the personal interview.
E. The applicant has to send fresh application to apply for multiple disciplines and payment also to be made separately.
F. Please read the instructions given in the Ph.D. information brochure carefully before filling up the application form.
G. Contact: For any clarification, you may contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms are available from: 10th October, 2019
Last date of submitting applications: 31st December, 2019
Personal Interviews: 13th January, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.iiitl.ac.in