Indian Statistical Institute, ISI, Kolkata
203, Barrackpore Trunk Road
Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone-No: 033-25772088 2577324125773243
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.isical.ac.in
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), a unique institution devoted to the research, teaching and application of statistics, natural sciences and social sciences. Founded by Professor P.C. Mahalanobis in Kolkata on 17th December, 1931, the institute gained the status of an Institution of National Importance by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1959.
Bachelor in Statistics B.Stat. (Hons.) [Offered at Kolkata] Duration: 3 years
· Successful completion of Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent with Mathematics and English as subject Stipend Rs.3000/- per month
The written test is waived for applicants who are INMO AWARDEES, based on their performance in the Indian National Mathematics Olympiad (INMO) conducted by the National Board of Higher Mathematics, Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. Such candidates will be directly called for interviews but are required to apply in the prescribed application form like all other candidates.
Master of Mathematics M.Math. [Offered at Kolkata] Duration: 2 years
3-year Bachelor’s degree or a BE/B.Tech degree, with Mathematics and an exceptionally strong background in Analysis and Abstract Algebra or a B Stat/B Math degree from ISI Stipend Rs.5000/per month.
Master of Science (MS) in Quantitative Economics [Offered at Kolkata and Delhi] Duration: 2 years
3-year Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Mathematics/Statistics/Physics or a B Stat degree from ISI or a BE/B.Tech degree with knowledge of Economics and Mathematics at the undergraduate level Stipend Rs.5000/- per month.
M.Tech in Computer Science [Offered at Kolkata] Duration: 2 years
(i) Master's degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/ Electronic Science/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications/IT or, (ii) Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology or any other qualification considered equivalent (such as AMIE or, GRAD-IETE or, DOEACC ‘B’ Level) Stipend Rs.8000/- per month.
A candidate with a valid GATE scores above a threshold in his/her own subject would be directly called for interview.
M.Tech in Quality, Reliability & Operations Research [Offered at Kolkata] Duration: 2 years
(i) Master's degree in Statistics with Physics and Chemistry at (10+2) level or (ii) Master's degree in Mathematics with Statistics as subjects in the undergraduate or postgraduate level and Physics and Chemistry at (10+2) level or (iii) B.E./B.Tech. degree or any other qualification considered (such as AMIE). Stipend Rs.8000/- per month
How to Apply:
· Candidates in India can apply only online through the official website. Applicants should read carefully the Prospectus and the instructions given in the website before filling in the application form.
· An applicant must have access to the Internet, an email account, acrobat reader and need to have a digital copy of his/her photo and signature in appropriate format and size.
· Candidates from outside India may send an email to email@example.com with subject Admission 2019 for the application procedure.
· Fee Rs.1000/- for all applicants in the general category and all applicants for the JRF Programs (irrespective of reservation category).
· Fee Rs.500/- for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged candidates for all programs excluding JRF programs.
Online Application Starts: 05th February, 2019
Online Application Ends: 12th March, 2019
Payment of Application Fee Starts: 7th February, 2019
Payment of Application Fee Ends: 19th March, 2018
ISI Admission Test: 12th May, 2019
Issue of Admit Card Starts: 9th April, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.isical.ac.in