Ashoka University, AU, Sonepat
Plot No. 2, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, National Capital Region, Post Office Rai
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.ashoka.edu.in
Ashoka University is a pioneer in its focus on providing a liberal education at par with the best in the world. The aim at Ashoka is to help students become well-rounded individuals who can think critically about issues from multiple perspectives, communicate effectively and become leaders with a commitment to public service. An Ashoka education carries a strong emphasis on foundational knowledge, thorough academic research based on rigorous pedagogy, and hands-on experience with real-world challenges. The 2000 students on campus, drawn from over 28 states and 101 cities in India as well as 17 other countries, receive a world-class interdisciplinary education through undergraduate and post-graduate programmes led by internationally renowned faculty.
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A)
Bachelor of Business Administrations (B.B.A.)
· Passed HS or equivalent examinations (10+2) in the relevant streams shall be eligible for admission to Undergraduate
· Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream from any recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
· Those who have appeared for the final examination of qualifying degree and awaiting results can also apply.
How to Apply:
· Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the University website.
· An applicant needs to register with a personal email address (Gmail, Yahoo or Personal Domain IDs preferred) to start an application form. Use a personal email address and not a school or office-affiliated email address to ensure that they have access to this email address till the duration of their undergraduate degree programme.
· The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
· Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information before submitting your application form available on the official website. Available on the official website.
· Admission will be based on merit in the qualifying examination.
· Once an applicant has completed all the components of the application process and submitted their form, the applicant will have to participate in the Assessments, which requires the applicant to take the Ashoka Aptitude Test and write an On-the-Spot Essay.
Application Form Open: 14th October, 2020
Application Submission Deadline:
Round 1: 18th November, 2020
Round 2: 11th January, 2021
Round 3: 07th April, 2021
Round 4: 23rd May, 2021
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.ashoka.edu.in