Birla Institute of Technology, BIT, Mesra
Mesra, Ranchi, Jharkhand
Phone-No: 0651-2275444 896 2276249 267 432 Ext. 469 2275868 Dir
Fax: 0651- 2275401
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.bitmesra.ac.in
For over five decades, BIT Mesra (located 16 kms from Ranchi, the Jharkhand state-capital) has been engaged in nurturing minds through a rich heritage of academic excellence. Essentially a hub of bustling student activities, the beautiful campus has been a second-home to thousands of students in their journey to challenge the times. Established in 1955 by visionary-industrialist Mr. B.M. Birla, it is today one of the most premier engineering destinations in India.
BSc Animation and Multimedia at BIT Jaipur & Noida off Campuses
· Candidates must have passed Class12 / Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/ PwD) marks (average of 4 core subjects)
· Percentage of marks in Class12 / Equivalent Qualifying Examination to be computed as average of English + Best 3 other core subjects.
· Selection will be made on merit based on marks obtained in the required subject in Class 12/QE and performance in Creative Aptitude Test & Interview. However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements (see Eligibility Criteria).
· Weightage of marks considered in merit list is 40% for creativity aptitude test +10% Interview + 50% for Class 12 marks.
How to Apply:
· To start online application, click on the link “Apply Online”, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ by clicking on “New users register here” when prompted. Do not share the username and password with anyone.
· To apply for B.Sc. Animation & Multimedia programme, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application online only [the link is available on Institute website]. Pay application fee of Rs.1,500/- (General candidates) or Rs.1,000/- (SC/ST candidates) through State Bank Collect - net banking or credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period. [Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances].
· Use separate application form, in case applying for both Campuses and pay additional application fee.
· Please fill and submit the application online only, take printout of the same and retain with you as the same will be required to produce at the time of reporting for Aptitude Test and Interview.
· At the time of reporting for Aptitude Test and Interview, candidates will be required to produce originals of Pass Certificate of Class 10, Marksheets of Class 10 and Class 12, as well as Caste or Special Category certificates in proper format signed by appropriate authority (please see relevant section).
· Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
· Candidate must have adequate proficiency in written & spoken English to cope with the programme as all instruction and examinations will be in English only.
Last date to apply online has been extended upto: 25th June 2018 for both the campuses
To know more Information about this Course please visit: www.bitmesra.ac.in