International Management Institute, IMI, New Delhi
B-10, Qutab Institutional Area, Tara Crescent, New Delhi - 110016 India
Admission Office: +91-11-47194176/47194194/47194203/26528277
Email: email@example.com Website: www.imi.edu/delhi
Nestled in the Qutab Institutional Area, International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi was established in 1981 in collaboration with IMI Geneva (now IMD Lausanne). IMI, Delhi is India’s first corporate sponsored business school established with the support of corporate houses like RPS Enterprises, Nestle, ITC, SAlL, Tata Chemicals, BOC and Williamson Magor. Over the last 37 years, the Institute has grown in stature nationally and globally by providing high quality management education. IMI’s International linkages with reputed institutions such as UNDP, World Bank, lLO, UNCTAD and Asian Productivity Organisation underscores its emphasis on professionalism, excellence and quality in the areas of academia, research, consultancy and training.
IMI Delhi is a recipient of the prestigious accreditation of the Association of MBAs (AMBA), becoming the fifth management institute in the country to receive this recognition. As a result, IMI joins a league of select and prestigious International Business schools who have gained this accreditation. AMBA is a UK based international accreditation authority. The AMBA accreditation is considered as the gold standard for all MBA, DBA and MBM programmes and is considered to be the hallmark of excellence in management education.
PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) [Offered by: IMI Delhi]
PG Diploma in Management (Human Resource Management) PGDM (HRM) [Offered by: IMI Delhi]
PG Diploma in Management (Banking and Financial Services) PGDM (B&FS) [Offered by: IMI Delhi]
Duration: 2 Years
To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Program(s), the participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognised university in India or abroad (recognised by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities). However, the final selection may be based on a higher cut-off percentage depending on the total number of applicants for the program. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent. Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2019. Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement are liable to be rejected from the programme. It is desirable that candidates complete all academic requirements before enrolling for the programme to help them keep pace with the rigour and assessment parameters of the programme.
Participant Profile: participants for the PGDM programmes may be fresh graduates and/or with relevant work experience from any discipline including engineering, humanities, commerce, economics, medicine or any other branch of education.
How to Apply:
· IMI admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website
· Application form is available at http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online. IMI Delhi does not accept Admission applications off-line.
· Applicant should complete the online application form and submit it along with the admission application fee, which is non-refundable.
· Cost of an application form will be Rs.2200/- for an applicant desirous of applying to any one of the two-Year Program(s) of IMI Delhi. In addition, if the applicant desires to apply for another program(s) also then candidate is required to pay Rs.500/- per program(s) additionally.
· The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office in such a case.
· Applications complete in all respects, including application fees, should be submitted online by midnight of December 03, 2018. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
Last Date to apply: 21st January, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.imi.edu/delhi