Manav Rachna International University, MRIU, Faridabad
Sector - 43, Delhi - Surajkund Road
Phone-No: 91 129 4198100
Fax: 91 129 4198111
Email: email@example.com Website: www.mriu.edu.in
Manav Rachna International University draws its legacy from Career Institute of Technology and Management (CITM) which was established in 1997 as an Engineering College affiliated to MDU Rohtak with the approval of AICTE with an Annual Intake of 180 in three B.Tech Programs. It was first private self financing Engineering College in District Faridabad and became one of the most preferred destination for Admission seekers in NCR in a short period. CITM was granted Autonomous status in July 2008 by Government of Haryana. MHRD, Government of India conferred Deemed to be University status to CITM on the recommendations of UGC and AICTE in October 2008 in the name and style of Manav Rachna International University (MRIU). The University admitted its first batch of students in 2009.
Ph.D. [Faculty of Applied Sciences: Department of Physics, Department of Chemistry, and Department of Mathematics] [Courses offered by MRIIRS]
Ph.D. [Faculty of Engineering: Department of Computer Science and Technology, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Department of Mechanical Engineering] [Courses offered by MRIIRS]
Ph.D. [Faculty of Management and Commerce: Department of Management & Humanities] [Courses offered by MRIIRS]
Ph.D. [Faculty of Education: Department of Education] [Courses offered by MRIIRS]
Ph.D. [Faculty of Law: Department of Law] [Courses offered by MRIIRS]
· Admission to Ph.D. Programme shall be based on merit in entrance test and interview. Entrance Test is of 100 Marks, written test (70 Marks) of 90 minutes duration (MCQs) followed by Interview (30 Marks).
· The written test shall comprise two sections, each with 50% weightage:
· Section A consisting Research Methodology and Aptitude (Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Statistics)
· Section B is Subject Specific.
· The candidates who have qualified UGC- NET (including JRF)/ UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET/ GATE/ M. Phil. are exempted from written test.
For any query, please call at 0129-4259000 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply:
Important Instructions for Candidates
· In order to apply for Ph.D in the University, the payment for processing is to be made electronically. Keep the details regarding e-banking/Credit card/ Debit card etc. ready.
· Fill in the details and click on Next to proceed.
· Fields marked with * are mandatory.
· Already Registered users can log in again.
· Form fee is Rs 1200 + 72 (Transaction/Service Charge) = Rs 1272/- and is non-refundable.
Last Date for e-form filling: 24th November, 2019
Entrance test and Interview: 30th November, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.mriu.edu.in