Tata Memorial Centre, TMC, Mumbai
Affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute
Dr E Borges Road, Parel
Phone-No: 91-22- 24177000 24146750 – 55
Email: email@example.com Website: www.tmc.gov.in
The Tata Memorial Hospital was initially commissioned by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust on 28 February 1941 as a center with enduring value and a mission for concern for the Indian people. In 1952 the Indian Cancer Research Centre was established as a pioneer research institute for basic research - later called the Cancer Research Institute (CRI). In 1957 the Ministry of Health took over the Tata Memorial Hospital. The transfer of the administrative control of the Tata Memorial Centre (Tata Memorial Hospital & Cancer Research Institute) to the Department of Atomic Energy in 1962 was the next major milestone. The Tata Memorial Hospital and Cancer Research Institute merged as the two arms of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) in 1966 as a classic example of private philanthropy augmented by Government support with a mandate for Service, Education & Research in Cancer.
Only Indian Nationals Can Apply.
B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc Nursing IGNOU / Any Recognized University With min. 55% aggregate marks and registered with State Nursing Council.
Experience: 1year experience is Mandatory In a Hospital / Nursing Institution / Community Health setting.
How to Apply:
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS:
1. All interested candidates having the eligibility criteria as above would be required to apply ONLINE only through the link on our website. All the entries in the form should be clear, legible and correct. Thereafter the filled application should be saved. Please do not try to alter the form in any way. Candidates are advised to print the application form on one side of the paper only.
2. The application must be accompanied with self attested copies of all the mark sheets / certificates /degrees / registration certificate and other documents (from 10th to B. Sc. (Nur).
Candidates in-service must apply through proper channel.
3. The completed and signed application form with all necessary enclosures should be posted to the Office of the Director, Academics, Homi Bhabha Block Building, 13th floor, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai - 400 012 on or before 03rd May 2019 by Registered/Speed Post only. The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “APPLICATION FOR M.Sc. NURSING COURSE. Applications sent by Fax, E-Mail, Photocopies or any other form will not be entertained.
4. Candidates have to pay the Online Registration Fees Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) by using Debit Card/Credit Card only.
5. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
6. Last date of online application is: 3rd May, 2019 upto 05.30 p.m. & receiving hard copy of online applications within 7 days (i.e. 10.05.2019) from the last date of Online application. PLEASE FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FROM THE WEBSITE AND SEND THE PRINTED HARDCOPY ALONG WITH SELF ATTESTED COPIES OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS to Office of the Director (Academics), 13th Floor, Homi Bhabha Block, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai 400 012.
7. All passport size photographs must be identical, snapped with front profile, showing full head, face, and shoulder and with both ears and taken without wearing any Cap/Hat/Sun glasses. Polaroid photos are not accepted. Photograph must be taken on or after 1st January 2019.
8. Only those with original ID Proof (Pan Card /Addhar Card) will be allowed inside the CET examination hall.
Place of Examination: Academics Office, 13th Flr, Homi Bhabha Block Building, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012
Duration of CET Examination: MCQ 100 minutes and Group Discussion 30 minutes.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to print the application form on one side of the paper only.
Last date of online application is: 3rd May, 2019 upto 05.30 p.m
Last date of receiving Hard Copy: 10th May, 2019
Date of written examination: 28th May, 2019 (Tuesday)
Date of Viva: 29th May, 2019 (Wednesday)
Date of Result: 30th May, 2019 (Thursday)
Post Graduate Diploma in Fusion Imaging Technology (PGDFIT) for Indian Nationals Only [is awarded by Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI) Deemed University]
Duration: 1 Year
B.Sc with Minimum 50% marks. (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Statistics, Botony, Zoology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology)
Selection will be based on the evaluation of performance in Written Test (as per attached syllabus) followed by Interview.
Between 20 and 30 years. And Relaxable by 05yrs for SC/ST and 03yrs for OBC.
Duration: 1 Year + 01 year Mandatory Internship. The degree will be awarded only after successful completion of the Internship.
Non Sponsored: A Stipend @Rs. 11,000/-p.m. will be paid during the training. Candidate will be required to complete 1 Year Mandatory Internship at TMH on remuneration @ Rs. 18000/- p.m. for successful completion of the course. Annual College tuition fee will be charged Rs.20,500/- per year.
Sponsored: National candidate sponsored from Cancer Centers / Hospitals for training will not be paid any stipend. But course duration will include 1 year mandatory Internship at TMH as mentioned for Non-Sponsored candidates. Annual College tuition fee will be charged Rs.20,500/- per year.
How to Apply:
General & OBC candidates have to pay the Online Registration Fees Rs.300/ by using Debit Card/Credit Card only. SC / ST / Female Candidates / Person with disabilities are exempted from paying of fees while submitting application. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidate shall verify their eligibility for the post before applying and making payment of application fee. Last date of online application is 03.05.2019 upto 05.30 p.m. & receiving hard copy of online applications within 07 days (i.e. 10.05.2018) from the last date of Online application.
During the period of training, the Trainee shall not apply for any post or any other courses / P.G. studies / Scholarship or appear for any examination or interview outside or if applied before start of the training, the candidate has to give proper information to this institution.
PLEASE FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FROM Link Below AND SEND THE PRINTED HARDCOPY ALONG WITH SELF ATTESTED COPIES OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS to Office of the Director (Academics), 13th Floor, Homi Bhabha Block, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai 400 012.
All correspondence with the applicant will be done through email only. Information regarding offer letters etc. will be provided through email. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of related documents will be of the candidate. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
LIST OF ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES TO APPEAR FOR CET WILL BE DISPLAYED ON WEBSITE BY: 3rd Week of May
Selected candidates from outside Mumbai will be provided hostel accommodation & Cafeteria facility on payment they are required to keep refundable deposit of Rs. 3000/- for diet. Library deposit of Rs. 1000/- is applicable to all students.
Last Dates of Receiving Online Application: 3rd May, 2019
Date of CET: 3rd June, 2019
Date of Viva: 4th June, 2019
Date of Result: 10th June, 2019
Date of Commencement of Course: 1st July, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.tmc.gov.in