PDM University, PDMU, Haryana
Phone-No: 01276-221761 221996
Email: email@example.com Website: www.pdm.ac.in
PDM Group of Institutions is a pioneer group in imparting education since 1995. Spread over 95 acres, the campus is one of most advanced campuses in India. The group runs more than 12 different institutions providing high quality technical as well as medical education. Located in the National Capital Region (Delhi-NCR), PDM is among the most prominent choices for higher education among the students. PDM campus is home to more than 15000 students and 1200 faculty members.PDM Group of Institutions is run by the renowned ‘PDM Religious & Educational Association’, PDM Religious & Educational Association (PDMREA) was established with a Mission and Vision to serve a larger section of the society by promoting Educational Institutions and rendering social service in the field of health–Education and Services.We established at an auspicious moment in the year 1995-96, with the primary objective of rendering selfless, dedicated and yeomen service to the cause of higher education.
Ph.D. Full-time and Part-time [Disciplines: Agriculture, Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Commerce, Computer Applications, Computer Science and Engineering, English, Geography, Journalism and Mass Communication, Management, Mathematics, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Physics, Political Science, Zoology]
A candidate seeking admission in the Ph.D. program must have secured at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in the concerned subject / allied subject at Master’s level. A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC from time to time.
· The candidate desiring to seek admission to Ph.D. program shall apply online on the University website.
· The applications will be scrutinized by the Departmental Research Committee (DRC) concerned. The DRC will call an adequate number of eligible candidates for a Ph.D. Entrance Test. The selection will be made on the basis of Ph.D. entrance marks, qualifying degree marks, weight-age (s) and interviews.
· A candidate will be short listed for interview on the basis of his/ her score in the entrance examination.
· A candidate, who has qualified CSIR (JRF) / UGC (NET)/ SET/JEST/GATE/GPAT or has passed M Phil full time regular degree shall be exempted from Ph.D. Entrance Test.
· The candidates, whose selection is approved by the DRC, will be admitted to the D. program after payment of prescribed fees.
Ph.D. ENTRANCE TEST
· Duration : 90 minutes
· Maximum Marks : 100
· Medium of the test : English
· The paper will consist of two sections each containing 50 objective (multiple choice questions (MCQs)).Section I will consist of MCQs based on research methodology while Section II will consist of questions from the subject.
· Qualifying marks : 50
How to Apply:
· Candidates are required to apply online after ensuring eligibility conditions.
· Duly filled all relevant details on the online application form as per guidelines. Upload your recent passport size photograph and copy of signature on the application form.
· After submission of the application form online, the system will generate an application number. The application number along with auto generated password will be mailed to your registered mail address. You can also check status of application form by visiting link click here. Status can be checked by entering the application number and password. Candidates are advised to take two copies of the printout. One copy to be submitted at the time of Final Admission. The second one to be retained by the applicant.
The Application Fee for Current Year Admission is INR 2000. The Application Fee payment can be made in one of the following modes:
· Online Payment [using Credit Card / Debit Card & Net banking]
· Payment through scratch card: Scratch Card can be obtained from PDM Campus.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 16th December, 2018
Date of Entrance Test: 22nd December, 2018
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.pdm.ac.in