National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management, NIFTEM, Sonipat
Plot No. 97, Sector 56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.niftem.ac.in
NIFTEM is the brainchild of the Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI). MoFPI in its Vision document-2016, envisaged creation of a world-class institution to cater to the various stakeholders such as entrepreneurs, industry, exporters, policy makers, government and existing institution. NIFTEM would work actively in assisting in setting food standards, businesses incubation and information sharing. It would also be an apex institution in the field of food technology and management, networking and coordinating with other institutions in the same field.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) [Food Technology and Management]
4 years 199
Candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam and should have qualified in JEE(Main)- 2019 Selection Process: admission through central counseling conducted by CSAB. Updates on CSAB website (www.csab.nic.in) may be followed.
Master of Technology (MTech) [Specialization in: Food Supply Chain Management, Food Safety and Quality Management, Food Process Engineering and Management, Food Plant Operations Management, Food Technology and Management]
2 years 21 in each
Four Years Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Selection Process: Based on valid GATE score/NIFTEM Entrance Test for non GATE.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) [Department in: 1) Agriculture and Environment Sciences, 2) Basic and Applied Sciences, 3) Food Engineering, 4) Food Business Management & Entrepreneurship Development, 5) Food Science and Technology]
Master Degree in relevant discipline with at least 55% marks.
Selection Process: Research Entrance Test followed by Interview at NIFTEM. Candidate can apply only in one department. CSIR-UGC JRF or any other JRF holder are exempted from entrance test but need to appear in interview.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) [with Dual Specialization: 1. Food and Agri-Business Management (Compulsory), 2. one of Marketing, Finance, International Business]
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% in case of SC/ST) or Equivalent CGPA
Selection Procedure: Last two years’ CAT/MAT score and an internal test for non CAT/MAT Applicants followed by GD/PI.
How to Apply:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR ADMISSION IN ACADEMIC SESSION 2019-20
Candidates can apply for the M.Tech/MBA/Ph.D admission courses in following four steps.
· Fill the application form
· Upload the scanned copy of the documents.
· Pay the Application fee.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ONLINE REGISTRATION OF THE FORM
1. Please read the instructions, procedure and Eligibility criteria carefully before you start filling the Application Form (For Eligibility, refer to the brochure).
2. Candidate can apply for Admission session 2019-20. Apply Online only through official website of NIFTEM, Sonepat.
3. Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for the different Courses (as applicable).
4. Applicant is allowed to apply only to ONE PROGRAMME (M.Tech/MBA/Ph.D) (Please go through the website and carefully make your choice). Multiple applications shall be rejected.
5. Application fee is Rs.1000/- for General/OBC (Rs.500/- for SC/ST) only.
6. Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
7. Application fee shall be paid by credit card/debit card/Net banking only at the payment gateway attached with the application form.
8. Additional bank charges will be extra as applicable for making the payment.
9. After the successful payment, applicants are advised to keep a printout of the completed application for future references.
10.The information regarding the important dates, applicants are advised to be in touch with the website of NIFTEM. However, registered candidates will also be informed by SMS and e-mail. Therefore, the mobile no and e-mail address should be filled up carefully.
Last date for submission of application form: 25th May, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.niftem.ac.in