Dibrugarh University, DU, Assam
Dibrugarh, Assam- 786004
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.dibru.ac.in
Dibrugarh University, the easternmost University of India was set up in 1965 under the provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965 enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating University with limited residential facilities. The University is situated at Rajabheta at a distance of about five kilometres to the south of the premier town of Dibrugarh in the eastern part of Assam as well as India. The University is located in a campus of 203 hectares out of which 74.3 hectares are under tea plantation.
Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) examination securing minimum of 45% marks in aggregate with Mathematics / Commercial Arithmetic /Statistics as one of the subjects in 10+2, wherein the pass mark is a must.
The candidates must have to pass the 10+2 examinations before the commencement of end semester examination of the 1st semester. Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates of reserved categories.
Passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) in Arts, Science or Commerce of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) or an equivalent examination (10+2) recognized as such by the University with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate.
B.A. LL.B. (Hons)
Passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or an equivalent examination securing at least 45% in aggregate of the total marks with relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST and 3% for OBC candidates.
B.A. in Performing Arts
Passed H. S. or any other equivalent (10+2) Examination in any stream.
Pass in Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination (Science) of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or any other examination recognized by the Dibrugarh University as equivalent to this examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics as the subjects.
Pass in Two-year Diploma- in Pharmacy examination from any institute of Assam recognized by the PCI and AICTE.
Integrated M.Sc. in Physics
H.S.(Sc.) or Equivalent Examination passed with 60% of marks in aggregate and 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics.
How to Apply:
· Application for admission to all academic programs shall be through online mode only.
· Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.dibru.online
· The candidate shall be required to register in the portal www.dibru.online by entering Full Name, Username, Password and a Mobile Number to login. The candidate will get an “Activation Code” in the Mobile Number which is to be entered for Activation.
· After Activation, the candidates shall be required to log in with his/ her username and password and shall be required to fill up the online application with correct and appropriate information.
· Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment: Through the online payment gateway by using Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking
· The Selection of eligible candidates shall be on merit basis as per the criteria fixed by the University.
· The List of Selected Candidates shall be purely provisional and subject to verification by the concerned offices of the University.
Online Application process will begin from: 10th July, 2020
Last date for submission of online application is: 31st July, 2020
To know more Information about this Courses please visit: www.dibru.ac.in