Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics, SIG, Pune
5th and 6th Floor, Atur Centre, Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony
Phone-No: 020 25672841 43
Fax: 020 25672842
Email: email@example.com Website: www.sig.ac.in
SIG has been a leading Geoinformatics educational institution of India since the year 2004. Our courses have been aimed at not merely educating students but to create competent and expert human resources to meet the ever-growing demand of digitization, environmental impact, GIS development, map analysis, remote sensing, watershed management, photogrammetric mapping, navigation and e-governance.
Master of Science Data Science and Spatial Analytics
Duration: 2 Years Full Time
Graduates in Engineering, IT, Science, Computer Science, from any recognized university/ Institute of National Importance with a Minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
Final year students awaiting results may also apply.
Through Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). Candidates will be called for Written Ability Test (WAT), Personal Interview (PI).
Final result of the WAT and PI will be as per the schedule through SIG website
How to Apply:
Application through online:
Student can get register for the different programme through links posted on SIG website. Candidate can also get register at the institute office by submitting application form at Institute office with Rs. 750 Registration fee through demand draft on favor of Director, ‘Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics’ Payable at Pune
Address for manual registration is:
Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics
5th Floor, Atur Center, Gokhale Cross Road Model Colony, Pune – 411 016 Tel-020 – 2567 2841 / 43 Telefax -020-2567 2842
For any query contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Closing: 30th April, 2019
PI-WAT: 5th May, 2019
M.Tech. Geoinformatics and Surveying Technology
Candidate should be an Engineering Graduate (BE/B. Tech), M.Sc. Geoinformatics, M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Geology, M.Sc. Environmental Science, M.Sc. Mathematics, M.Sc. Agriculture or equivalent from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at qualifying examination.
A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
How to Apply:
Steps for SIT MTech Registration:
1. Register: Fill the online registration form.
2. Make Payment: Pay through different payment options.
3. Preview: Preview your registration and payment details.
Registration fee Rs. 750/-
General Instructions to the candidates:
1. Contact the HELP DESK for any information/query
2. If you have not registered yourself online; contact Registration Desk for the registration form.
3. Fill up the form and pay the registration fee in the accounts section and get your registration number.
4. Once you produce the completed registration form you will get the Provisional Admission form from the Registration Desk.
5. Fill up the form and carry that form at each step of the admission procedure.
6. After registration, students are requested to proceed for document verification in respective departments.
Submission of application form last date: 15th June, 2019
Entrance Exam: 22nd June, 2019
Course Commences on: 26th July, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit:www.sig.ac.in