Xavier University, XU, Bhubaneswar
Campus Xavier Square
Phone-No: 91 674 6647 806900
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.xub.edu.in
Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) sees itself as a quality institute delivering quality management education to quality students from the world over. The Xavier University came into being with the Government of Odisha passing the Xavier University Act in June 2013. It inherits the legacy of XIMB (Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar), a premier world class B-School in the country.
Integrated B.A. L.L.B. (Honours) Courses offered by Xavier Law School
Integrated B.B.A. L.L.B. (Honours) Courses offered by Xavier Law School
• Admission will be undertaken based on the scores of the candidates of CLAT-2018 and Entrance Examination of Xavier Law School, Xavier University.
• Candidates who are appearing or have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test. However, such candidates are required to have passed the qualifying examination at the time of their admission and must be able to submit proofs in support of their claims. No provisional admission shall be provided to those candidates who are not submitting the result of the qualifying examination (i.e. 10+2) at the time of admission.
• There will be no upper age limit for admissions to these programmes as prescribed by CLAT-2018.
• As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2), the candidates must have secured 45% more from a recognized Board/Council of the respective State or at the National level.
• Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April, 2018 are also eligible to appear in CLAT-2018 online examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
• The result of the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
• In case of equal marks, the break of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as under:
Higher marks in the component /section on legal aptitude in the CLAT-2018 exam;
Higher age & Computerised draw of lots
How to Apply:
For all admission related queries, please contact via e-mail: email@example.com / Mobile No: 9348689102 [10am to 5pm on working days]
To know more information about how to apply please contact here:
Xavier LAW School
Xavier University Bhubaneswar,
Xavier City Campus, Plot No:12(A), Nijigada, Kurki, Harirajpur
Pin: 752050, Dist.-Puri, Odisha
Phone: 0674 2377700-66 08511119113
Last Date for Online Application: 10th August, 2018
To know more Information about this Course please visit: www.xls.edu.in