Central University of Jharkhand, CUJ, Ranchi
Established by an Act of Parliament of India, 2009
Ratu-Lohardaga Road, Brambe
Ranchi, Jharkhand- 835205
Phone-No: 0651 2230204
Email: email@example.com Website: www.cuj.ac.in
The Central University of Jharkhand was established through the Central University Act, 2009. The University started with a vision to specially focus on relevant present age educational drives with an emphasis on research in cutting edge technologies. It offers 5-year integrated (UG/PG), Post graduate and Ph.D. programmes in almost all its Schools/ Centres of studies. The University is open to new ideas in course curricula and research proposals, collaboration, interaction and capacity building programmes. Being located in Jharkhand, the study of culture is the thrust area of the University as manifested in Centre for Indigenous Culture Studies, Centre for Tribal & Customary Law, Centre for Tribal Folklore, Language & Literature and Music & Performing Arts. The CUJ Faculty have been awarded National and International Fellowships, project funding and recognition and are constantly contributing to the Government Sector, Public and Private Sector organisations through teaching and consulting. The students have also won accolades in national level academics and extramural activities.
The present campus of the University is located at Brambe, a 25 km drive from Ranchi city, in the State of Jharkhand, India. It located in 45 acres beautiful and vibrant green campus, with classrooms and hostels blending well with the environment. The classroom complex is located inside a mango orchard and the hostels are surrounded by tall Sal trees. In order to preserve the trees, one can find some tree inside the rooms and growing through the roofs. The State Government of Jharkhand allotted a 510-acre land to the University for its Permanent Campus at Cheri-Manatu, about 10 km off main city, construction work has started with a plan to create a campus worth visiting and staying in. The campus is planned to be matchless in its own right by offering an eco-friendly environment for academic pursuit among green architecture and designs, which would beckon scholars to its fold.
MBA [offered by: School of Management Sciences, Dept. of Business Administration]
· Should Hold a Bachelor’s Degree and have secured a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. The students belonging to any of the reserved categories like Scheduled Tribe (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC), and Persons with Disability (PWD) or Differently Abled (DA) category must have at least 45% marks.
· The degree has to be awarded by any of the Universities included by an act of the central or a state legislature in India, or any other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or are declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or hold an equivalent qualification recognized by the MHRD, India.
· Applicants who are appearing for the final year of their bachelor’s degree and the candidates who have completed their graduation degree requirements and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply. If selected, candidates will be allowed to join the program provisionally, only if he/ she submit a certificate from the Principal/Registrar of her/his College/Institute mentioning that the particular candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date when the certificate was issued.
· Should have appeared in CAT-2018
All candidates who have appeared in CAT-2018 and are interested in admission will be required to submit application forms.
How to Apply:
Before filling the application form, the applicant should have paid the application fees and should
· keep the Bank deposit reference number and
· CAT user ID/Reference Number ready with him/her.
· And preferably be connected to a printer for taking prints of the final filled up form While applying for admission, fill the application forms as per the sequence of the below-given stages:
· Pay online Fees
· Filling the Application Form
· Save and Print – (Do not forget to take print of your completed form)
· Send a hard copy of the signed copy of the filled up printed form with a passport sized photograph attached to it should be posted along with the copies of supporting documents and certificates of 10th, 12th, graduation and other qualifications as enclosures to reach the “Head, Department of Business Administration, Central University of Jharkhand, Brambe, Ranchi, 835205”
Application forms sent by FAX or Email will not be accepted.
Last date for Application: 26th December, 2018
To know more Information about this Course please visit: www.cuj.ac.in