Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology, MMMUT, Gorakpur
Gorakpur, Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: 91-551-2273958 91-551-6050001
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.mmmut.ac.in
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur has been established in year 2013 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in the form of a non-affiliating, teaching and research University after reconstituting the Madan Mohan Malaviya EngineeringCollege, Gorakhpur which was established in 1962. Forty eight batches of students have entered its portals to emerge after four years of rigorous education under the tutelage of some of the most venerable teachers, engineers ready to face the world and create new worlds.
· For admission to first year of B. Tech, the candidate should have passed 10+2 exam with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) and also with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry each without grace
2nd year B. Tech Courses
· For admission to second year of B. Tech under lateral entry:
· Diploma holders: Passed 3/4 year diploma exam from an Institution recognized by UP Board of Technical Education in any branch of Engineering/Technology except Agriculture Engineering with at least 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) without grace
· B.Sc. Graduates: Passed 3/4 year B.Sc. Degree from any recognized University of India as defined by UGC with at least 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) without grace and having passed 10+2 exam with Mathematics as a subject
For admission to first year of MBA, the candidate should have passed the recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration from any recognized University of India as defined by UGC with at least 55% (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) marks in the qualifying exam without grace
For admission to first year of MCA the candidate should have passed the recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration from any recognized University of India as defined by UGC with Mathematics at 10+2 level and obtained minimum 55% (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) marks in the qualifying exam without grace
· Admission test will be open to the Indian Nationals who have passed/appearing in the qualifying exam fulfilling the eligibility requirements given below
· The weightage for Admission Test and valid GATE score shall be 40% and 60% respectively; however, the preference shall be given to the candidates having domicile status of UP State & Subsequently the candidates having domicile status of outside UP will be considered only if seats are vacant
· The reservation policy as prescribed by the U.P. State Govt shall be applicable in admissions
· Candidates applying under sponsored category should possess the working experience of minimum two years in industry/organization and shall be required to provide Sponsorship Certificate from sponsoring organization/industry at the time of counselling, however the admission to such candidates shall be offered only on the vacant seats, if available
· Admission test will be open to the Indian Nationals who have passed/appearing in the qualifying exam fulfilling the eligibility; however, the preference shall be given to the candidates having domicile status of U.P. state
· "Candidates who possess the Master’s Degree with Ist Division in Engineering/ Technology /Science/Management/Humanities or equivalent in the relevant discipline are eligible for the admission to PhD Program"
· Certain seats may be available with fellowship under “Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme-II” and the Research cum Teaching Fellowship scheme of the University which will be notified at the time of counseling for the limited period. Candidates opting for Research cum Teaching Fellowship will have to opt for this at a time of counseling and appear for Interview.
· The University may admit candidates to Ph.D. programme who have qualified a National Level test which entitles them for the award of Senior/Junior Research Fellowship/ any other Fellowship without appearing in the University’s Ph.D. Admission Test provided that they fulfill the eligibility norms of the University ordinance. Such candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
How to Apply:
· Online Application through Website / Offline OMR Application Form
· Purchase and Submission of Application Form for B.Tech/MBA/MCA/M.Tech/PhD
· The OMR application form with Information Brochure can be obtained from 15th January to 31st March 2019 (both days inclusive) by hand or through post by sending a written request having complete postal address with PIN-Code and Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- for General/OBC and Rs.750/- for SC/ST/Female candidates drawn in favour of "Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur" to the “Coordinator, Admissions-2019, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur-273010" (Uttar Pradesh)
· The candidate may also opt for filling up the online application form, from any place through internet by login on to the Website from 15th January to 31st March 2019 (05.00 PM) for B.Tech/MBA/ MCA/M.Tech/PhD as per the detailed procedure given on the website
Payment of Application Fee in case of Online Application Form Submission
· All candidates applying through Online Application Form mode have to deposit the application fee as given in the following procedure. The Application Fee is Non-Refundable
Submission of Online Application Form (Download confirmation page*): 15th January, 2019 (10:00 am) to 31st March, 2019 (Till 05:00 pm)
Last Date for Receipt of Confirmation Page* along with payment details: 08th April, 2019 (Till 04:00 pm)
Dates of Malaviya Entrance Test (MET-2019): 11th & 12th May 2019 (for UG & PG Programs) and 01st July 2019 (for PhD only)
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.mmmut.ac.in