TERI School of Advanced Studies, TERISAS, New Delhi
Plot No. 10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj
New Delhi - 110070, India
Phone-No: +91 11 71800222 (25 lines)
Email: email@example.comWebsite: www.terisas.ac.in
The TERI School of Advanced Studies was established as a Trust in 1998 with the purpose of providing academic learning programmes. With TERI as its sponsoring society, TERI SAS focused its attention on developing a set of learning programmes that were both is support of, and were supported by, the research on issues of energy, environment and sustainability being undertaken by TERI. It was envisioned that the academic rigour brought by faculty members would enhance the quality of TERI’s application focused research, whereas the state-of-art research of TERI would constantly freshen up the curriculum of TERI SAS’s programmes and increase its societal relevance. This synergistic relationship would therefore further strengthen both the Institutes and increase their contribution to India and the world.
MBA (Business Sustainability)
· Bachelor's degree in any discipline with English at 10+2 level
· The candidate will be shortlisted based on CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT scores. Candidates who have not appeared for the above exams can take the TERI SAS common entrance test.
· Candidates with more than 2 years of relevant work experience may be exempted from requirement (2) above depending on the discretion of the selection committee.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on CAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT or TERI SAS entrance exam scores (Candidates with more than 2 years of relevant work experience may be exempted from this requirement), depending on the discretion of the selection committee. Selection from shorlisted candidates will be on the basis of group discussions and interviews conducted by the University at New Delhi.
TERI School of Advanced Studies is accepting CAT score for MBA admissions for the academic year 2020. Interested candidates can apply Online.
Sponsored Candidates: Candidates working in the industry/ government/ regulatory bodies/ research/ academic institutions/ donor/ consultant organizations are encouraged to apply for the full-time M.B.A. All those who satisfy the minimum qualifications may be admitted to the progamme on the basis of an interview. These candidates are required to submit, at the time of interview, a sponsorship certificate from their employer on a proper letterhead, stating that for the period of his/her study at the University, the candidate will be treated as on duty with usual salary and allowances and that he/she will be fully relieved for the period of study for pursuing his/her studies. Sponsored candidate's application will be accepted only from those on the pay rolls of & sponsored by a registered company. Such applications would need to be accompanied by the audited balance sheet of the company and last year's income tax return of the applicant indicating the salary received from the company.
How to Apply:
Given below are important points to note:
The application fees are Non - Refundable and is as follows:
Application Fees (Rs.): 1250/-
1. Our institution uses the CAT score for shortlisting/selecting the candidates for our Post-Graduate programme(s) in Management/MBA. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
2. This application process is not mobile compatible. Please use desktop/laptop to fill in the application. It is recommended to use Internet Explorer (version 11 or above), Google Chrome (version 62 or above) or Firefox (version 55 or above) to avoid any disruption during the application process.
3. Candidates Should have Cleared their Qualifying examination to be considered for admission.
4. Please provide your correct contact details i.e. Email Id & Mobile No. in the Registration form as all communication will be done over Email and SMS. The details once submitted cannot be changed.
5. You will be required to upload a recent scanned/ digital passport size photograph of yourself (with White background) during the application process.
6. Size : 2.5 cm x 3.5 cm and less than 100 KB (Formats -> .JPG, .JPEG, .GIF, .TIFF)
7. False information or photographs will result in immediate disqualification from the examination process.
8. The registration number and other related details will be sent to your registered email id after submission of the registration form.
9. There are TWO options available for making the payment after submission of the online registration form.
· To pay online, you can choose ONLINE PAYMENT MODE. The payment can be done via Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card through online secured payment gateway. Please make sure that you tender the correct card details of the Debit / Credit card holder while paying through online payment gateway.
· The other mode of payment is via a DEMAND DRAFT, which needs to be drawn in favor of "Registrar, TERI School of advanced Studies", payable at New Delhi. You will get a provisional registration number if you choose to pay by a demand draft.
The Demand Draft should be sent by registered or speed post / courier with a cover letter mentioning your provisional registration number at below address.
Please note the last date of receiving the demand draft is 14th Dec, 2019. Demand drafts received after 14th Dec, 2019 will not be accepted and hence all such registrations will stand cancelled.
TERI School of advanced Studies
10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110 070 / India
Tel. +91 11 71800222 Fax +91 11 26122874
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Web www.terisas.ac.in
10.If we find you are not eligible for the programme, we will send you a message by email. In this case your registration fees will not be refunded.
11.Please do not fill the online registration form twice; this might result in rejection due to duplication of your records. In case you want to apply for additional courses, Please download respective application form from TERI School of advanced Studies website. Please make sure you MUST mention your REGISTRATION NUMBER in each form.
12.If you have any queries about the registration or have problems registering please contact us at below given numbers between 09:30 am and 06:00 pm. (Monday to Friday) except public holidays.
Last Date for Receiving Completed Form: 14th December, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.terisas.ac.in